In this guide, we will show you how to activate your Victoria’s Secret Card at comenity.net/victoriassecret/activate, unlocking a range of perks and privileges.
Victoria’s Secret is an American lingerie, clothing, and beauty retailer. The brand became synonymous with a certain standard of beauty and femininity, and its marketing campaigns often featured well-known models and celebrities.
Victoria’s Secret offers two credit cards, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here’s a detailed breakdown:
- Victoria’s Secret Credit Card: This is a store-only card that can only be used on Victoria’s Secret and PINK purchases, both in-store and online.
- Victoria’s Secret Mastercard: This card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, offering broader usability.
If you recently received a new Victoria’s Secret credit card, you might be excited to use it to purchase at your favorite store or online. However, you need to activate the card before you can use it.
To activate your new or replacement Victoria’s Secret card, visit comenity.net/victoriassecret/activate on a web browser and enter the card details & primary cardholder’s information. Once you activate the card, you can take advantage of exclusive perks and rewards.
Guide to Activate Victoria’s Secret PINK Credit Card
Follow a few simple steps, and your card will be ready for use. First, you must possess a stable Wi-Fi network and the primary card member information like the card number, expiration date, SSN, etc.
- Head to comenity.net/victoriassecret/activate on your phone, computer, or tablet.
- Provide the primary cardmember information –
- Credit card account number (found on the front of your card).
- Card expiration date.
- Identification Type.
- Last 4-digits of the Social Security Number.
- ZIP code.
- After entering the details, click the Continue button.
Stick to the on-screen prompts and complete the activation process. You will receive a Congratulations message when your card is activated.
Types of Victoria’s Secret Credit Cards
Victoria’s Secret has multiple credit cards in store for you. But choosing a suitable one isn’t a tough task at all. You can select from the options below –
- Victoria MasterCard Credit Card
- PINK Credit Card
- PINK MasterCard Credit Card
The only difference between the PINK and Victoria Credit Cards is the design. Except for this feature, every else remains the same. You can use both cards at all Victoria’s Secret stores (offline and online).
Similarly, the only difference between the MasterCard Credit Cards is the design. In addition, the MasterCard Credit Cards earn 2% cash back on dining, travel, and streaming services.
How to Apply for a Victoria’s Secret Credit Cards
You must enroll in the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card program to apply for a credit card. To register, you must create an account first. Here’s how you can create an account if you don’t have one. (Skip this section if you have the sign-in details.)
- Access the Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Program Application to create an account.
- Scroll down and click the Create Account & Apply button.
- To create an account, you must fill out the application form by providing your First Name and Email Address.
- Create a password (check password requirements on that page).
- Select your country (United States/ U.S. Territory).
- Enter your phone number (optional).
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- You can now access the credit cards.
- Select the card you want to apply for and enter the required details.
If your application is approved, you will receive your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card within 7 – 10 working days.
What next? Your card needs to be activated online at comenity.net/victoriassecret/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
The online activation method is highly trustworthy and quick. If you can’t access the activation page, you can dial 1-877-563-6880 and speak to a person. Make sure you have the card details before calling.
Can’t activate your card? Need assistance in activating it? You can contact the customer support team at 1 800 695 9478.
Comenity Bank is the issuer of Victoria’s Secret cards. It is a major credit card company that primarily focuses on store-branded credit cards. It has as many as 93 credit programs for top retail stores in the country. Visit comenity.net for more information about Comenity.