July 16, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Rocket League at rocketleague.com /activate?
Last updated on October 11th, 2021
Developed and published by Psyonix, Rocket League is a popular vehicular soccer video game that was first released for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows, with ports for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. Also known as “soccer, but with rocket-powered cars”, Rocket League allows you to assign up to 8 players for each of the two teams, through rocket-powered vehicles to hit a ball into the goal of the opponent to score points. If you have recently purchased the Rocket League game and you want to link it to your platform, you will need to activate Rocket League on the rocketleague.com/activate page. To know how to activate Rocket League on the rocketleague.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Rocket League on rocketleague.com/activate
The cross-platform progression of the Rocket League can be made possible when you have an Epic Games Account. The first step of the activation process is to create or sign in to an existing Epic Games Account. To know how to link your platform to your Epic Games account, follow the steps provided below:
- To begin with, you will first need to open the Rocket League.
- Once you have launched Rocket League, you will need to choose the Sign-in button to log in to your Epic Games Account.
NOTE: In case you do not have an Epic Games Account yet, you will need to press the Create button to sign up for an Epic Games Account with no name, email, or password required.
- Once you are logged into your Epic Games account, you will need to go to the activation page. So, open a new tab in the web browser where you have logged into your Epic Games account and navigate to the Rocket League activation page using the URL – rocketeague.com/activate. This will take you to the activation page of Rocket League.
NOTE: If you enter rocketeague.com/activate in the address bar but it doesn’t help you get to the activation page, you can consider using the URL – epicgames.com/activate.
NOTE: In case you are on Steam, you will need to activate the Rocket League game using an Epic Games Account by visiting the Epic Games Account Portal.
Once you’re logged in to your Epic Games account, you will be prompted to create a Primary Platform. Your Primary Platform will be considered as your source of progression (XP Level, Competitive Rank, Rocket Pass Progress) for all of your connected platforms. However, you will need to make sure that you select the platform where you have the maximum progress in Rocket Pass, and top Competitive Rank.
Balances related to Credit and Esports tokens will stay associated with each platform as they cannot be transferred. Once you would have selected a Primary Platform, you will be able to play using your Rocket Pass Progress, XP Level, and Competitive Rank on all other connected platforms.
- If the platform that you are on is configured as your Primary Platform, you will need to select the Yes option.
- In case you want to choose a different Primary Platform, you will need to select No, I have another
NOTE: If you wish to choose a primary Rocket League platform for your Epic Games account, you will need to visit the rocketleague.com/activate page.
- Congratulation! You have successfully confirmed your Primary Platform.
You can connect additional platforms to your Epic Games account on the company’s account linking page if you wish to. You can connect your platforms via your Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, or Steam account login information and share progress easily.
Also, you get the option to select one of them as your Primary Platform from the linked webpage. If you already have linked platforms to your Epic Games account earlier, you will not have to do it again for Rocket League.
Moreover, if you ever commit a mistake or wish to change your primary platform, you can easily do so by unlinking your platform and select a different primary platform.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Rocket League on the rocketleague.com/activate page. However, if you are unable to activate Rocket League by following the above-mentioned information, you can consider contacting Rocket League customer support by following the instructions provided below.
- Go to the homepage of Rocket League on your computer web browser using the URL – https://www.rocketleague.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Rocket League, you will need to click or tap on the Support option located in the top menu section. You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will simply need to browse through the given information to find assistance for your particular concerns and queries.
And, this is how you can easily seek assistance from Rocket League customer support to fix activation issues.