BCBSLA, short for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana, is a reputed company dedicated to enhancing the health and lives of people in Louisiana. The company takes this mission very dedicatedly and ensures that it gets applied to everything they do. To make their services reach out to customers conveniently and fast, BCBSLA is known for offering BCBSLA Member ID Card. If you have recently received your BCBSLA Member ID from the company, you will first need to activate it on the bcbsla.com/activate page, and then you will be able to access the services offered by them. To know how to activate your BCBSLA Member ID Card on the bcbsla.com/activate page, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate BCBSLA Member ID Card at bcbsla.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on devices such as computers, phones, or tablets. Then, once you have launched your web browser, you will need to navigate to the activation page of BCBSLA using the URL – bcbsla.com/activate.
- Once you get to the activation page of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana, you will be provided a form that you will need to fill with the required information. The information that you are most likely to be asked to provide includes your Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip Code.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields on your screen, you must press the Next. You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation of your BCBSLA Member ID card.
- Once you are done activating your BCBSLA card on the bcbsla.com/activate page, you will be able to use it for accessing services from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana Member ID card on the bcbsla.com/activate page. However, if you cannot activate your Member ID card using the page mentioned above, you can use the alternative method provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana using the URL – www.bcbsla.com.
- Once you are on the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana homepage, you will need to click or tap on the Log In button located on the top-right corner of the screen. You will be directed to the login page on the next screen.
- On the login page, you will need to click or tap on the New member? Then, activate your account. This will direct you to the next screen, where you will find the following options – Member, Employer, Producer, and Provider.
- From the given options, you will need to select the relevant option. This will direct you to the next page, where you will need to fill up the form and press the Next.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
However, if you face any issue activating your Member ID Card, you can use the information provided below.
When You Need Assistance with Your Member Account (including activation process)
When you need support regarding the activation of your Member Account, you can call on 1 800 821 2753. To get assistance, all you need to do is call the given phone number and follow the on-call prompts. However, make sure to call them at the given timings. The timing for the account helpline is – Monday to Friday: 08:00 AM 08:00 PM.
Additional Support Options
In addition to seeking assistance for the activation process, if you also need help with any other query related to your Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana Member ID card, you call on the following phone numbers:
- Employers/Producers: 1 800 258 3005
- Providers: 1 800 216 BLUE (2853)
So, now as you know how you can seek assistance from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana customer support for the activation process and other queries, you can quickly seek desired help using the information provided above.