MHz Networks is a public broadcaster that specializes in international television programming. It primarily aims to present the world’s best programming to American and Canadian audiences. At MHz Networks, you can watch the world’s top international dramas, mysteries, and comedies any time you want.
If you have a paid subscription to MHz Choice and wish to access it on your streaming devices like Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV, you will first need to download & install the app on your streaming device and activate it at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
To know how to activate MHz Choice, follow the information provided below.
How to Sign Up for MHz Choice Subscription (Free Trial)
To watch the MHz app on any supported devices, you must have MHz’s monthly/annual subscription. If you don’t have a subscription, consider following the instructions below. However, skip to the activation part if you already have one.
- Go to mhzchoice.com on your phone/pc browser.
- Select the START FREE TRIAL.
- On the Sign-up page, choose from the given subscription plans – Annual: $89.99/Annually | Monthly: $7.99/Month.
- After selecting the desired plan, enter your email address and password in the prompted field.
- Next, select/deselect the checkbox next to “I agree to receive newsletters and product updates from MHz choice.”
- Then, enter your payment details such as the name on the card, card number, Expiry Date, and Promo code (if available).
- Afterward, click the Start subscription button and complete the remaining on-screen prompts (if any). Your MHz Choice subscription will begin after 7-days free trial.
Guide to Activate MHz Choice at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate
The process to activate the MHz Choice app on your streaming device is quick and simple. However, to avoid issues during the activation process, make sure of the following beforehand:
- Your device is running with the latest updates.
- Your internet connection is working properly.
- You know the login credentials of your MHz Choice subscription.
Once you have the above details handy, proceed with the activation process below.
Activating MHz Choice on Roku
After activating the MHz Choice app on your Roku, you can easily watch its content on your connected TV. MHz Choice is supported on 3rd generation Roku devices and above for up to 1080p playback. On the other hand, Roku 4 and above models support 4K playback. Unfortunately, older Roku models are not supported.
- Navigate to Streaming Channels > Search section from the home screen of your Roku device.
- In the search section, look for the MHz Choice app.
- Once located, add the MHz Choice app to your Roku device.
- After installation, launch the MHz Choice app and tap SIGN IN.
- You will get an activation code on your TV.
- Now, visit the MHz Choice activation page watch.mhzchoice.com/activate & sign in (if prompted).
- Enter the code from your TV screen and tap Activate.
- The MHz Choice account is now linked to your Roku device.
Activate MHz Choice on Android TV
If you want to watch MHz Choice content on your Android TV, remember that only Android TV 1st and above Generation models are supported. Here are the steps to activate:
- Go to Apps > Google Play Store app from your Android TV’s home screen.
- In the Play Store app, either browser manually or use the search option to find the MHz Choice app.
- Once you find the app, select it from the search results.
- Now, tap the Install button to add the MHz Choice app to your Android TV.
- Tap the Open option to launch the MHz Choice app on Android TV.
- Next, click SIGN IN to get the activation code.
- Now that you have the code, access the MHz Choice activation page watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
- Sign in using your MHz Choice account credentials on the activation page.
- Enter the code from your Android TV screen, and click Activate.
- The MHz Choice app is now active on your Android TV.
Steps to Activate MHz Choice App on Apple TV
Here are the steps to install and activate the MHz Choice app on your Apple TV if you already have a subscription:
- Turn on your Apple TV and access the App Store. Make sure your Apple TV is running with tvOS 11 or above.
- Use the Search option in the App Store to find the MHz Choice app.
- Select the MHz Choice app from the search results and tap the Get option to install it.
- When installed, launch the app and select the Sign In button.
- Your Apple TV will present you with an activation code.
- Now, visit the MHz Choice activation page (watch.mhzchoice.com/activate).
- Enter your MHz Choice credentials on the activation page to sign in.
- Once logged in, enter the code in the provided field and tap Activate.
- The MHz app will then refresh, and you can now watch MHz Choice on your Apple TV.
How to Watch MHz Choice on Amazon Fire TV
All Amazon Fire TV devices support the mHz Choice app, so irrespective of the model of your Fire TV, you can follow these steps to activate the MHz Choice app. However, remember that MHz Choice does not support Kindle Fire tablets and phones.
- Look for the MHz Choice app on your Fire TV using the Find option from the main menu.
- Once you find the app, please select it and tap the Get button.
- Wait for the app to get added to your Amazon Fire TV.
- After installation, launch the MHz Choice app on your Fire TV and select the SIGN IN option.
- You will see a unique code along with an activation link – watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
- Open this activation link to get to the MHz activation page.
- You will be prompted to log in if you are not already.
- Once you are signed in, enter the code in the given field and click the Activate button.
- The MHz Choice channel should now be accessible on your Fire TV.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate the MHz Choice app on different streaming devices at watch.mhzchoice.com/activate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, MHz Choice is available to customers living within the US and Canada.
You can watch MHz Choice content simultaneously on three devices. However, if you try to play the content on the 4th device, you will be prompted to log out from one of the other three running sessions.
Yes, at present, MHz Choice is offering a 7-Days free trial to the customers. If you wish to cancel your subscription without being charged, cancel it within the free trial period.
Connecting to the MHz Choice through a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is not allowed.