Owned by Discovery, Inc., American Heroes Channel TV, commonly known as AHC TV, is a popular multinational pay television channel. The channel was earlier known as Military Channel and originally as Discovery Wings Channel.
The AHC TV is known for carrying programs primarily related to warfare, military, history, and science. At present, the channel is available to more than 59,000,000 pay television households in the United States.
If you have already subscribed to AHC TV through a participating TV provider, you can also watch the channel on your streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, etc.
To watch AHC TV content on such streaming devices, you must install the AHC GO app and activate it at ahctv.com/activate.
To know how to activate the AHC GO app, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate AHC TV via ahctv.com/activate
By following these activation instructions for your streaming device, you will be able to watch full episodes and live TV from AHC anytime. Just make sure to have an active subscription to the AHC TV channel from a participating TV provider.
Easy Steps to Activate AHC GO on Roku
Activating the AHC TV app on Roku will allow you to watch favorites like America: Facts vs. Fiction, What History Forgot, Weaponology, etc. You can install the app from the Roku Channel Store under the Movies & TV category. For the complete installation and activation process, refer to these steps:
- Go to your Roku device’s home screen. Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search option and find the AHC GO in the search field.
- Select the app from the search results and press Add channel to install the app.
- Once installed, tap the Go to channel option.
- Upon launching the app, your TV screen will display a unique code and this activation link (ahctv.com/activate).
- Open this activation link to get to the AHC GO activation page.
- Enter the code in the prompted field on the activation page and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Then, sign in using your TV Provider credentials to complete the activation process.
- The AHC GO app is now activated on your Roku device.
Activate AHC GO on Amazon Fire TV ahctv.com/activate
- Access the Find option from your Fire TV home menu.
- Type “AHC GO” in the search field using the virtual keypad.
- Now, select the AHC GO app from the search results.
- Next, tap the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- Try playing any content from the app to get the activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit ahctv.com/activate to get to the AHC TV activation page.
- Enter the code on the activation page and tap the Link TV Provider button.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV provider credentials.
- That’s it! The AHC GO app is now active on your Amazon Fire TV.
AHC TV App Activation on Apple TV
- Access the App Store on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store, browse manually or use the search option to find the AHC GO app.
- Once found, select the app and tap the Get button.
- The app will begin installing on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- Your Apple TV screen will display a unique code and an activation link ahctv.com/activate.Open this link on your phone/pc browser to get to the AHC TV activation page.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and tap the Link TV Provider button.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV Provider credentials.
- When logged in successfully, return to your Apple TV screen and start watching your favorite AHC TV programming.
Enter Code at ahctv.com/activate to Activate on Android TV
- Go to Apps > Play Store from your Android TV home menu.
- Using the search option in the Play Store, find the AHC GO app.
- Once you find the app, tap the Install button.
- Wait for the app to get installed.
- After successful installation, tap Open to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts to get your activation code.
- Now, open the AHC GO activation page – ahctv.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Finally, sign in with your TV provider credentials.
- Get back to your Android TV and watch the AHC GO app content.
Which streaming devices are compatible with the AHC GO app?
You can access the AHC GO app on almost all popular streaming devices. These include:
- Roku Stick and TV
- Fire TV Stick and Television
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Kindle Fire Tablet 7 and above
- Android Mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS devices
Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find your TV Provider when linking your streaming device, it could be because your service provider is not yet listed with AHC GO. Until your TV Provider gets associated, you can enjoy watching free content without signing in.
If you have been logged in for several weeks or recently cleared your cache, you might be prompted to sign in or Link TV Provider again. So, it would help if you link your TV provider again at ahctv.com/activate.
There are a couple of workarounds that you can consider if your AHC GO app keeps crashing or doesn’t load at all. These are:
– Restart the app and your device.
– Clear cache and data on your device.
– Uninstall and reinstall the app.