October 9, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Add iWebTV on Roku?
iWebTV is the latest and most advanced application for casting web video streams to your Apple TV or Chromecast. The application is able to detect online videos began in the companion iOS applications and casts them on your Roku device. So, whether you want to binge TV show episodes or need live streams to support, the iWebTV app is an ideal application to access on your Roku device. To know how to access iWebTV on Roku, follow the instructions provided in this post.
Guide to Access iWebTV on Roku
Accessing iWebTV on Roku Directly
iWebTV app is available in the Channel Store of Roku. So, you can easily install it directly from the Channel Store on your Roku device. You can follow the steps provided below:
- Firstly, you will need to turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by pressing the home icon button using your Roku remote.
- On the home screen of Roku, scroll down to get to the Streaming Channels section and open the Channel Store
- Next, you will need to find the iWebTV app in the Channel Store To find the app, you can either browse through the list of apps oruse the search option.
- If you wish to find the app using the search option, type iWebTV in the search field and press the search icon. Then, select the iWebTV app from the search result.
- Then, select the Details option to get to the preview page of the app on the next screen. Select the Add Channel button to install the application.
- Now, when you are done installing the app on your Roku device, get back to the home screen and open the iWebTV If prompted, signin to the app to access the iWebTV.
Accessing Application Via Web
In case you don’t have your Roku device currently, navigate to the Roku website to install the iWebTV channel via the channel store of the website. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the home page of the Roku website using the URL – https://www.roku.com/en-gb/ on your web browser.
- When you reach the Roku homepage, go to the What to watch section located in the upper section of the website. Here, you will need to select this option and open the Channel Store Doing so will take you to the Channel Store section on the next page.
- In the Channel Store section, enter iWebTV in the search field and then press the search icon. After that, select the iWebTV from the search result and press the Details option to get to the preview page on the next screen.
- When you get to the preview page of the app, you will need to press the Add channel button to install the application.
- When you have installed the app, it shouldn’t take your Roku devices registered with the same account to install the application in less than 24 hours.
Accessing iWebTV App on the Roku Mobile App
One more method that you can consider to add iWebTV to your Roku device is via Roku mobile app. You can find the app for both iOS and Android devices. Here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- On your mobile device, open the Roku mobile app and select the Channels You will find it located at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Channel Store option on the next screen and then press the Search icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, in the search field, type iWebTV and press the search icon. From the search result, you will need to select the iWebTV app icon to get to the preview section of the app.
- Once you get to the preview page of the iWebTV app, tap on the Add option and let the app get installed.
- When you are done installing the app, it should get added to your Roku devices registered with the same account within 24 hours.
So, now as you know the different ways to add iWebTV on Roku, you can access it on your streaming device easily.