More commonly known as VET TV, Veteran Entertainment Television is an American vertically integrated OTT media service specialized in “producing and distributing military comedy films and television series whose primary audience is the military and veteran community.” Today, VET TV is famous for original series and episodes like Kill, Die, Laugh (2017), A Grunt’s Life (2017), The Let Down (2017), Meanwhile, in the Barracks (2018), and Department of Offense (2018). If you are excited about watching your favorite shows on the bigger screen, make sure you activate the VET TV service via veterantv.tv/activate.
Guide to Activate VET TV App at veterantv.tv /activate
Get VET TV on Roku via www.veterantv.tv/activate
Got a compatible Roku device? Here’s how you can get going with the superlative VET Tv programs.
Let’s learn how to activate VET Tv on Roku using the easy steps.
- Start the process by booting your Roku device.
- Access the home screen by pressing the “Home” icon or button on the Roku remote.
- You should now navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- From there, you need to select “Search Channels.”
- Access the search bar and type “VET Tv” using the on-screen instructions.
- Here, you should get the Veteran TV app on the screen.
- Click the “Add channel” button to install the app on your Roku device.
- Return to the home screen and locate the app.
- Click the channel to open and enter the credentials.
- You will need to “SIGN IN” to receive an activation code.
- Note down the code and head over to the activation page – veterantv.tv/activate – on a separate device. (Note: If you are prompted to enter the log-in details, please provide the same if you haven’t logged in already.)
- On the activation page, you will need to enter the code.
- Click the “Activate” button to finish the process.
The VET Tv channel will load. Then, within moments, your Roku device will start streaming the popular programs.
How to Watch VET TV on XBOX
You will be able to view the VET Tv programs on the bigger screen via your Xbox console. If you don’t know how to watch, follow the steps below.
- Please turn on your device and make sure it is connected to a high-speed Internet connection.
- Navigate to the home screen, and from there, you will have to select “Xbox App Store.”
- Enter “VET Tv” using the on-screen instructions and click the “Get” button when the Veteran TV app appears on the screen.
- It will add the channel to your device. The VET TV app is now ready to be launched.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- It will now fetch you an activation code. (You will need to enter the sign-in details. Keep the credentials ready.)
- Save the code or leave the screen visible as you go to veterantv.tv/activate. It should be accessed on another device using the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enter the code and click the “Activate” button.
There you go! The VET Tv app will load and will be ready to cast the shows.
How to Watch VET TV on Android TV
Do you have an Android TV? Are you looking for steps to activate the VET TV app? Then, let us walk you through the easy steps below.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Android TV device.
- From the home screen, navigate to the “Play Store” app.
- Try and locate the app. Or, you can use the virtual keyboard to type “VET TV.”
- Click the “Install” button. Once the app is installed, you need to open it.
- Enter the credentials and click the “SIGN IN” button.
- You will now receive an activation code. Also, note down the activation link.
- Open your computer or mobile phone and launch your browser.
- Navigate to veterantv.tv/activate and enter the code. (Enter the credentials if you are not logged in already.)
- Click the “Activate” button to finish the activation process.
This should mark the end of the activation process. After that, you can easily start watching your favorite programs.
Make sure you have signed up with VET Tv to join over 90,000 veterans and access all the programs.
That’s how you activate the VET Tv service. Once the activation process is successful, you can start viewing the Veteran TV programs. People who run into technical difficulties or errors can always get rid of them by themselves or by contacting professionals. The knowledgeable and industry-trained professionals are available round the clock to render instant help.