You will only have to access the authorized web portal, i.e. aka.ms/remoteconnect if you have got the code displayed on your device or app. After entering the code, press the “Next” button. Then only you can access your Microsoft account.
This guide explains everything that you want to know how to make the most out of the official link and what to do if aka.ms/remoteconnect is showing errors.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect and How to Use It?
People who have devices like Nintendo Switch, PS4, etc. can easily play Minecraft by using the aka.ms/remoteconnect link. Apart from these devices, people can play Minecraft on smartphones – iOS and Android – by logging into their Microsoft accounts.
If you have a PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, or Xbox One, Xbox Series S, or Xbox X console, you need to connect the gaming console to your Microsoft Live Account. Once connected, you can play Minecraft with your friends across various platforms. You may have to use Aka MS Remoteconnect (if trying to use the crossplay feature) while trying to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or PlayStation.
Note: It doesn’t matter whether your friends are playing Minecraft on another platform or console, the crossplay feature will still let you play online with them.
Also, you can transfer Minecraft store to other devices. Here’s how you can do that –
- Go to aka.ms/remoteconnect and enter an 8-digit code.
- Log into your Microsoft Live Account to link your Microsoft account with your PS network account.
- After the accounts are linked and you are signed in to your Microsoft account, look for the “Play” button.
- Click it to go to the home screen of the Minecraft Game.
- Swipe to the right to reach the “Friends” tab and click the button that says “Add a Friend”.
- You will then provide your Microsoft Gamer tags to find friends.
Step-by-Step Guide to Set up Minecraft Crossplay on Nintendo Switch or PlayStation4
Refer to the following steps –
- Turn on your PS4 console and navigate to the “PlayStation Store”.
- Visit the Nintendo shop and search for “Minecraft PS4”.
- Once found, click the download button.
- You will then have to register for the Microsoft User account.
- Navigate to the home screen of Minecraft on your PS4 device and sign in.
- Click the given link to receive an 8-digit unique code. Save this code as you will need it later to activate your account on the aka.ms/remoteconnect page.
- Now, access the above link on your regular browser and enter the received code.
- You will have to click the “Next” button and stick to the on-screen instructions.
- Enter details as prompted and log in.
Easy Steps to Delete Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Game Date
Here’s a rundown of steps to follow to delete all the saved and corrupted game dates.
- Start Minecraft and navigate to the “Settings” option.
- You need to click the “System Settings” option and click “Storage”.
- Look for the “Game Storage” option and click it to access the Minecraft store files.
- You can now remove all files, thus deleting all saved game dates.
How Do I Fix aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
There are times when people come across the aka.ms/remoteconnect error, mainly on their consoles, PS4, and Nintendo while trying to access the Microsoft account. This error usually occurs due to corrupt game data, changes of devices, etc. If you, too, face this error, you may like to fix the problem by yourself. Or, get in touch with professionals to get rid of the issue.
Contact Minecraft Customer Support
You might stumble upon certain issues that you cannot get rid them by yourself. In that case, you should always look for professional’s help. To do that, you are suggested to use the online contact form. You can visit the official website to fill in the online form. Provide details as prompted and click the “Submit” button. If you have screenshots, you can attach those as well.