The Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card is an entry-level card that offers amazing perks like a free night certificate of up to 35,000 points, instant Silver elite status, and more.
Although it imposes a certain annual fee, you can make the most out of your Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card by earning free hotel nights at over 7,000 properties around the globe.
You must enroll in a Marriott Bonvoy Membership program to get the Boundless Card.
If you already received a Marriot Bonvoy Boundless Card, you must activate it at spg.com/activate before you can use it for purchases and payments.
To activate your Bonvoy Boundless card, follow the instructions below.
Guide to Activate Marriott Bonvoy Card at spg.com/activate
You must possess the Marriott Bonvoy membership information and card details while accessing the activation page.
- Visit spg.com/activate on a web browser.
- Type your Marriott Bonvoy member number, first name, and last name.
- Choose your country from the drop-down menu and enter the zip code.
- After providing the above details, you need to click the Continue button.
The above information will be used to sign in to your Marriott Bonvoy account. So, follow the on-screen guidelines to create your Marriott Bonvoy account.
If you want, you can set a password for your account by entering your email address and password on the same page. After confirming the password click the Submit button.
Stick to the on-screen prompts until you see the card activation option. On the card activation screen, enter your card details. Once activated, you will receive a confirmation.
Not a Marriott Bonvoy Member? Join Now
Want to become a Marriott Bonvoy member? It is free to join. Check the steps below.
- Visit the official Marriott Bonvoy website – Marriott.com.
- On the top-right corner, you will see the option that says Sign In or Join.
- Click it or select Join.
- Enter your first name, last name, zip or postal code, country or region, email, and password.
- Check the boxes if you want to receive account updates, offers, or program news via email.
- Click the JOIN button.
Your Marriott Bonvoy membership is now created. Now you need to activate your online account at spg.com/activate.
How should I apply for a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card.
- Go to Marriott.com.
- Click the Our Credit Cards tab on the menu bar.
- Scroll down, select Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card from Chase, and click Learn More.
- Now click the Continue button.
- Enter all the required details in the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card application form.
- Read the pricing and terms before clicking the Submit button.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you receive a Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card, you must activate it immediately at the official activation link – spg.com/activate.
If you forgot your Marriott Bonvoy Account Number, go to marriott.com/lookupmembernumber.mi. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to recover your account number.
Got a query? Visit the Help section on the Marriot website and contact customer support for quick assistance.
– You will access www.marriott.com.
– Click the Help tab on the menu bar.
– You are on the “We’re here to help” page.
– Type your query in the Search bar, or you can select one of the tabs – Loyalty, Reservations, or Customer Care.
– Follow the on-screen prompts to get instant help.