Needless to say, the Internet has a massive role to play in our day-to-day lives. Not only does it help us to make payments online in the blink of an eye, but also it allows us to enjoy entertainment anytime, anywhere. If you have a great Internet connection and also boast a Roku streaming device, why not activate your favorite video service, i.e. Rumble, and watch over 250,000 titles?
To get Rumble on Roku at rumble.com/pair and to watch exclusively managed viral videos, let us walk you through the activation process below.
Things to Consider Before Pairing Rumble on Roku
Headquartered in Toronto, this Canadian online video service was founded in 2013 by a technology entrepreneur, Chris Pavlovski. It witnessed rapid growth between July 2020 and the first quarter of 2021, from 1.6 million monthly users to 31.9. If you are excited about becoming a Rumble user and watching amazing viral content on Roku, here are a few things that you must consider.
- A stable, high-speed Internet connection.
- A compatible Roku device.
- The latest Rumble app.
- Another device – computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet.
Once you have these prerequisites ready, you are good to go with the following activation steps.
Rumble.com Pair Link and Activate Rumble TV on Roku
To get full access to the Rumble content on your Roku, you need to activate the Rumble app on your streaming platform by following the below-furnished steps.
- Start the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- Make sure the streaming platform is connected to a high-speed Internet service.
- Now, navigate to the home screen by clicking the “Home” button on the remote.
- Scroll up or down to navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Here, you need to click the “Search Channels” option.
- In the search bar, type “Rumble” using the virtual keyboard.
- You will have to wait for the results to appear. Once you see the Rumble app, click the “Add channel” button.
- Now, click the “OK” button to confirm.
- Return to the Roku home screen and launch the app (On the home screen, you will find the app at the bottom of the screen.)
- It would prompt you with an Activation Code and the activation page.
- Note down the code and open rumble.com/pair on a separate device.
- Enter the activation code that you already received (displayed on the TV screen).
- Click the “Activate” button to finish the process.
Your Roku screen will refresh once the activation process is over. You can now enjoy viral videos and news.
Activation Code Not Working – Troubleshooting Tips
If you run into some errors related to your activation code, you may want to try your hands at the following troubleshooting tips.
- Regenerate Code: When the Rumble Activation Code doesn’t work, you should think of repeating the activation process. This way, you will be able to generate a new activation code. Use the code without any kind of delay to complete the process.
- Use a Compatible Browser: To be on the safer side, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you are using any other browser, make sure to access it on a separate device – a computer or mobile phone – using the same Wi-Fi network. Also, you may consider deleting the cookies and cache files.
- Upgrade Roku: Before you begin the activation process, ensure your Roku device is already set up and upgraded to the latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Roku supports Rumble. You can add & activate the app on the streaming platform to watch YouTube-style videos. Rumble Viral is a YouTube-style channel offering a larger library of videos.
The best way to watch Rumble on the bigger screen is to install the app on your Roku device. Also, you can get the app on any smart TV to watch your workouts.