A leading cable and satellite TV network in the United States, the Reelz Channel, owned by Hubbard Broadcasting, is known for offering TV shows, events, movies, series, and miniseries.
With an active TV subscription, you can watch your favorite shows like CopyCat Killers, Celebrity Damage Control, Breaking the Band, Behind the Screams, etc., on compatible streaming devices like Amazon Fire TV, Roku, iOS devices (iPhone and iPad), PC, and Android phone and tablets.
While on mobile devices, you can access the Reelz Now app by signing in using your TV service provider credentials. To watch its content on Fire TV and Roku streaming devices, you will need to activate the Reelz Now app at reelznow.com/activate.
Follow the information provided below to activate the Reelz Now app on your streaming device.
Guide to Activate Reelz Now at reelznow.com/activate
By activating the Reelz Now app on your favorite streaming device, you can watch live TV along with full episodes of your preferred REELZ shows.
So, considering that you have an active subscription to the REELZ channel from one of the participating TV service providers, follow the installation and activation instructions suggested below.
REELZ NOW on Roku
To activate Reelz Now on Roku, you need to install the app, generate the code, and enter it at reelznow.com/activate to link your TV provider. Here are the detailed steps for the same –
- From the main screen of your Roku device, scroll down to the Streaming Channels option.
- Next, select the Search /Search Channels option from the Streaming Channels section.
- Then, type “REELZ NOW” in the Search bar and confirm it.
- Select the REELZ NOW app from the search results and tap the Add channel button.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your Roku device.
- After installation, launch the REELZ NOW app.
- Your Roku-connected TV (or Roku TV) will display a unique code and this activation URL – reelznow.com/activate.
- Open this activation link in your phone/PC browser to get to the activation page.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click the Activate button.
- On the next screen, sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
That’s it; your Roku device is now active to show REELZ NOW programming.
reelznow.com/activate Amazon Fire TV
Whether you want to watch the live stream or missed episodes of your favorite shows, you can easily catch all of this and much more from the REELZ NOW app on your Fire TV by following these activation instructions.
- On your Amazon Fire TV, select the Find option.
- Search for the REELZ NOW app using the virtual keypad. Alternatively, you can use the Voice search button on your Fire TV remote to find the REELZ NOW app.
- Once you find the app, please select it and tap the Get option.
- The app will begin to install on your Fire TV.
- After installation, press Open to launch the REELZ NOW app.
- You will now see a unique code on your TV screen.
- While keeping this screen active, go to the REELZ NOW activation page reelznow.com/activate on your phone/PC browser.
- Enter the code in the prompted field and click the Activate button.
- Then, select your TV Provider on the next screen (if prompted) and sign in with its login credentials.
The REELZ NOW app is now active on your Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can access the REELZ NOW app on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android phones & tablets, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV devices.
You can access the REELZ NOW app on up to five devices. However, your cable/satellite operator may limit the number of devices or streams.
As each program has different distribution rights, you may not get some programs available on the REELZ NOW app.
The REELZ NOW app is available at no additional cost, as you can access it only with participating satellite or cable subscriptions.