March 17, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate ENT on ent.com/activate Page
ENT Credit Union, commonly known as ENT, is a credit lending company known for meeting the financial needs of Ent Air Force Base. Since its foundation, the company has expanded to cater to communities all along the Front Range. Currently, ENT has over 400,000 members with more than 40 service centers. Some of the products and services offered by ENT include Banking, Checking, Credit and Debit Cards, and Loans. If you have recently received an ENT card, you will first need to activate it on ent.com/activate. To know how to activate the ENT card on the ent.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate ENT on the ent.com/activate Page
You can activate your ENT card easily through different platforms such as URL, Telephone Number (offered with your card mailer), Online Banking (under Services > Card Controls), or Contacting an ENT Member Service Executive. Below you can find the steps
Signing in to Online Banking
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the Online Banking login page using the URL – https://online.ent.com/Banking/app/login.
- Once you are on the login page of ENT Online Banking, you will need to enter your Username in the provided field and then click or tap on the CONTINUE You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the password of your account in the provided field and click or tap on the CONTINUE You will be logged into your account.
NOTE: If you forget the password of your account ever, you will need to click or tap on the “Forgot your Password?” Option and follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password and sign in to your account.
- Once you are logged into your account, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process of your ENT card.
Contacting Call Center
- On your computer, open a web browser and go to the homepage of ENT using the URL – https://www.ent.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Support You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to go to the Search Ent.com search field and enter the “Activate” keyword. Doing so will display certain auto-suggestions like activate a debit card, activate the card, and activate. You will need to select any one of them; you will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, you will click on the How do I activate my debit card? option and then click on the Contact Call Center
- After that, you will simply need to follow the on-call prompts to complete the activation process for your ENT card.
Go to the Activation Page
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the ENT activation page using the URL ent.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to sign in to your ENT account by clicking on the LOG IN button, confirm your new ENT card information, and activate it.
- Once your ENT card will get activated, you will be able to use it for making purchases and payments.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your ENT card on the ent.com/activate page, by contacting the call center or using online banking.