Nordstrom is one of the leading fashion retailers offering everything, including clothing, shoes, and accessories, for everyone in your family. Today, it has over 350 stores across the country.
If you have an incredible eye for what’s next in fashion (for men, women, and kids), stop by Nordstrom. To make shopping more fascinating, Nordstrom has its cards (credit & debit cards) available for you. Using a Nordstrom card, you can earn points and rewards.
Already received a Nordstrom credit card in your mail? The next step involves activating the card online at nordstromcard.com/activate. It is the easiest and quickest way to get started with the card.
Guide to Activate Nordstrom Credit Card at nordstromcard.com/activate 
TD Bank USA is the official issuer of Nordstrom credit cards. If you recently received a Nordstrom credit card, here’s how to activate it at nordstromcard.com/activate before using it at your favorite store.
Before following the activation steps below, ensure you possess these details – card number, phone number, DOB, etc.
- Launch a web browser on your computer and mobile device.
- Visit the Nordstrom card activation link – nordstromcard.com/activate.
- Enter the following details – your last name, DOB, phone number, and card number (last 4-digits).
- Click the Activate button.
Your card will be activated instantly. Then, you can start shopping at various Nordstrom stores.
Also, note that –
- Activation will apply to all the Nordstrom credit cards on your account.
- If there is any old card, it will be deactivated automatically. We recommend you destroy the deactivated cards.
How to Manage Your Nordstrom Card?
You can manage your Nordstrom card by signing in to your existing Nordstrom Card Account. To log in, use the following steps.
- Access the Nordstrom sign-in page – nordstromcard.com/login.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Navigate to the Dashboard to make payments, check your rewards, manage your account, and more.
If you need the sign-in credentials to manage your Nordstrom Card online, visit nordstromcard.com/signup. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to create your Nordstrom login details. With the account details, you can carry out the below tasks easily.
- Pay Your Bill: You can pay your card bill anytime or set up auto-pay.
- Update Your Info: Log into your Nordstrom account to change your information. When you update your info, you may qualify for exclusive offers.
- View Your Statements: Access the statements on the computer or mobile app whenever, wherever you want.
- Add an Authorized User
Steps to Apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card
To apply for a Nordstrom credit card online, use these handy steps.
- Go to nordstrom.com/becomecardmember.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- Enter your mobile number to see if you’re already a Nordy Club member, and click the Continue button.
- Once you become a member, follow the on-screen instructions to apply for a Nordstrom card.
Frequently Asked Questions
To authorize or activate your card, you must visit nordstromcard.com/activate and use your last name, DOB, a valid phone number, and the last 4-digits of your Nordstrom card.
There are three ways to check your Nordstorm card’s balance.
Online: You can log into your Nordstrom account and check the balance on your card.
At the Store: If you are at any Nordstrom store, you can check the balance by asking the cashier.
Call Nordstrom: If the above two methods don’t work for you, call Nordstrom at 1-877-283-4045.
Your Nordstrom Visa Platinum card can be used wherever Visa cards are accepted. However, you will earn boosted points at Nordstrom Trunk Club, Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom Store or Online, and HauteLook.
Shop with your Nordstrom credit card and earn –
– Three points per dollar: Ambassador and Icon status exclusive.
– Two points per dollar: When you spend at Nordstrom stores.
– One point per dollar: When you use the card where visa credit cards are accepted.
– You can also enjoy exclusive perks.