Red Bull TV is a multi-platform channel available globally. You can watch live events and programs on sports and lifestyle/culture, including unbranded original programming on your preferred streaming devices like Apple TV, Android TV, and more. If you own one such device and are looking for steps to watch Red Bull TV, you are in luck. Let us walk you through the steps below to activate Red Bull TV for all devices.
Supported Devices for Red Bull TV
Here’s a list of supported devices for Red Bull TV.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Google Chromecast
- PS 3
- PS 4
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S
- Hisense TV
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Samsung Blu-Ray Players
- Facebook Portal TV
- Facebook Portal
- Echo Show
- Oculus Go
- Oculus Quest
- Sky Q
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Android Smartphones and Tablets
- iPhone and iPod
How to Activate Red Bull TV for All Devices – Apple TV, Android TV, Roku
Live events featuring top athletes, entertainment from trendsetting artists, exclusive videos from globetrotting adventurers, and music from around the world – Red Bull TV leaves no stone unturned to take you beyond the ordinary. Let’s explore the steps below and start enjoying everything the channel offers.
Apple TV –
- Go to the App Store from the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Type Red Bull TV in the search option.
- Press the Get button to install the Red Bull TV app on your device.
- Locate the app and launch it to receive an activation code.
- On a mobile browser, you need to access the activation URL.
- Enter your Email and click the Continue button. (You can select Facebook, Google, or Apple icons to continue.)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate Red Bull TV on your Apple TV.
Android TV –
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Use the remote to access the Play Store.
- Look for Red Bull TV and press the Install button.
- Once the app is installed, return to the home screen to launch it.
- A popup screen will appear, carrying an activation code and activation URL.
- Use your Email to continue with the activation process.
- Enter the code in the right field to complete the activation process.
Fire TV –
- Begin the activation process by navigating to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store to install Red Bull TV.
- Open the app and enter the log-in credentials if required.
- This will get you an activation code.
- Save the code and access redbull.com/activate on a mobile or computer browser.
- You will be prompted to enter your Email address.
- Now, click the Continue button.
- In the following field, enter the activation code to activate your device.
Fire TV Stick –
- Turn on your Fire TV Stick device and go to the application store, i.e., the Amazon App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type Red Bull TV.
- You should install the app by pressing the Get button.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- A unique activation code will appear on the screen.
- Leave the screen visible as you access the activation page on a mobile or computer browser.
- Provide your Email address in the correct field and click the Continue button.
- Follow the steps correctly to enter the code and click the activate button to complete the process.
- Install the Red Bull TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
- Launch the app to generate a unique activation code.
- Next, access redbull.com/activate on your mobile.
- Enter your Email and click the Continue button.
Stick to the on-screen prompts to complete the process. Once Red Bull TV is activated on Roku, you can start enjoying the shows.