The best way to get all the latest news, weather reports, top stories, crime, coronavirus, and investigative is to get News 12 on your TV-connected device. News12 covers Westchester, New Jersey, Long Island, Hudson Valley, Connecticut, Brooklyn, and The Bronx.
To watch local breaking news, weather forecasts, storm coverage, current temperatures, and daily videos, install the News 12 app on your streaming device and activate it at news12.com/activate using an activation code.
News12 is compatible with multiple devices, including the industry leaders – Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, and Android TV.
Activate News 12 App on Apple TV via news12.com/activate
Refer to the following steps to stream News12 on your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Connect it with high-speed Internet. (Only stable and high-speed Internet can stream content without a hassle.)
- Go to the App Store.
- Find News 12 app using the search bar.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Return to the home screen to launch the News 12 app.
- You will see an activation code & activation URL on your TV screen.
- Grab your phone or computer and go to the URL – news12.com/activate.
- Now select the region for which you want to get the updates.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click SUBMIT.
- Select your TV provider and sign in using the credentials.
- Your Apple TV will be ready within seconds.
Activate News 12 on Fire TV using Activation Code
These steps will help you activate the News12 network on your Fire TV Stick device.
- Access the home screen of your Fire TV.
- Navigate to the Amazon App Store using the remote.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and type News12 in the search bar.
- Once the app appears on the screen, click the Get button to install it.
- After installation, locate the New 12 app and launch it.
- You will now receive a unique registration code on the screen. (This activation code is required to complete the activation process.)
- Now, open your computer/ phone browser and visit the News 12 activation page – news12.com/activate.
- Choose your location from the given options. (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Connecticut, Hudson Valley, Long Island, New Jersey, or Westchester.)
- Enter the activation code in the given field.
- Select your TV provider and sign in to complete the process.
- The system will verify the details.
- After successful verification, it will take less than a minute to activate News12 on Fire TV.
Activate News 12 on Android TV through TV Provider.
Android TV users can also watch News12 content.
- After turning on your Android TV, go to the Play Store.
- Search for the News12 app and install it.
- Launch the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Save the code before accessing the activation link – news12.com/activate.
- Select your region and enter the activation code.
- Click “SUBMIT”
- Now, select the participation TV provider from the list.
- Sign in to your TV provider account for verification.
- That’s it, your Android TV is now active, and you can watch 24/7 hyper-local news and weather forecast.
Also Read –
Best News Channels on Roku
Steps to Activate News12 on Roku at news12.com/activate
Follow the below steps to activate News 12 channel on your Roku Streaming device. Unfortunately, the News 12 channel app has been missing from the Roku Channel Store for the last few months.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access Roku home screen.
- Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option.
- Now go to the Search Channels option.
- Use the virtual keyboard to enter the name of the app.
- Click the Add channel button to add the app to your Roku device.
- Launch the app to see an activation code on the TV screen.
- Save the code and open news12.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- Select your preferred region, enter the registration code and click SUBMIT.
- Enter your TV provider sign-in details to finish the activation process.