January 5, 2022 / Admin
Top 5 Weather Channel App on Roku
Although you don’t have to stay immersed and watch the weather channels for hours, it remains an essential or intelligent move to keep yourself abreast with day-to-day weather forecasts. You can easily plan your day after knowing what the day will be in terms of the weather. (whether it is rainy, foggy, sunny, or there’s an incoming hurricane)
Your Roku device is a perfect platform to get detailed weather updates through various weather channels, and you can keep an eye on local and national weather updates. This guide will talk about the best weather channel apps on Roku.
The Best Weather Channels on Roku
You can add any of the below weather channel apps on your Roku device to watch
- live weather shows
- severe weather conditions
- temperature maps
- future radar
- weather-related programs hosted by industry experts and meteorologists.
The Weather Channel on Roku
Want to watch programs hosted by experts like Stephanie Abrams and Jim Cantore? Add The Weather Channel app to your Roku device. Apart from rendering you the latest local weather reports, The Weather Channel has on-demand documentaries and entertainment programs. You don’t need to spend additional charges to watch or subscribe to the channel. Instead, check with your satellite TV provider to watch The Weather Channel programs for free.
The Weather Channel Activation Link – weathergroup.com/activate
The Weather Network on Roku
If staying updated on the weather in your neighborhood matters to you, we recommend adding The Weather Network to your Roku device. The Weather Network has an official app that supports the Roku device. By adding the app, you will be able to keep tabs on the weather and how it will “change over the next few hours or days.”
WeatherNation on Roku
WeatherNation offers on-demand and live streaming of weather reporting related to top weather videos, space and science, and more. In addition, you can get top stories, beach forecasts, images, and weather maps by adding the WeatherNation app on your Roku device.
TN Valley Weather Channel on Roku
Tennessee Valley Weather Channel provides up-to-the-minute severe weather coverage and daily weather information for Northeast Mississippi, Southern Tennessee, and Northwest Alabama. Download and install the app on your Roku device for the latest updates.
AccuWeather NOW on Roku
AccuWeather NOW is available on the Roku Channel Store. The official app offers forecasts and other vital programs dedicated to weather. In addition, the AccuWeather streaming service updates about global forecasts, extreme and natural events, climate, and long-and-short-form documentaries.
How to Add & Activate Weather Channel App on Roku
Follow the below steps to add & activate any weather channel app on your Roku device.
- Turn on your Roku device and go to the home screen.
- On the home screen menu, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- Scroll down and click the Search Channels option.
- Type the app’s name that you want to add in the search box and wait for the results to appear on the screen.
- Select the channel from the search results.
- Now, click the Add channel button to install the app on your Roku device.
- After installation, click the Go to Channel option to return to the Roku home screen and launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on the screen along with the activation URL.
- Access the activation link on another device – a computer or mobile.
- Enter the code, select your pay-TV provider, and complete the activation process.
- The app will refresh automatically. Your Roku device is ready to stream your favorite weather channel app.