NCIS is one of the most popular American Police Procedural TV series which primarily revolves around a team of fictional special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigation Service (NCIS). The series is known for combining elements of the police procedural genres and police procedural drama. While the concept and cast of the series were introduced in two episodes, to this date, there have been eighteen full seasons premiered on different channels and platforms. It is said to be the 2nd longest-running scripted, non-animated US TV series which is still airing. The TV series is available on almost all major streaming platforms including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku, if you wish to particularly access it on your Roku device, you will need to have access to one of the following applications that are available for Roku device. This includes:
If you have access to any of these streaming services on your Roku device, you can easily access NCIS using it. However, if you wish to get one of these applications to access the NCIS series, you can follow the instructions provided below for installing and activating fuboTV (as an example).
Guide to Access NCIS TV Series on Roku
NOTE: At the time of writing this post, NCIS TV Series is available on fuboTV. If you are unable to find the series in the fuboTV app, you can follow the same instructions for installing other suggested applications to watch NCIS. However, the activation part may vary depending on the app you are looking to add to your Roku device.
- To begin with, you will first need to press the home icon button on your Roku remote. Doing so will take you to the home screen of your Roku device.
- Once you are on the home screen of your Roku device, you will need to scroll down to get to the streaming sections. Then, you will need to select the Roku Channel Store. You will be directed to the next screen.
- Once you are in the Roku Channel Store, you will need to look for the FuboTV application in the Sports | Recommended | Cable Alternative In case you don’t find the app in any of these categories on your screen, you will need to use the search option.
- In the search field, you will need to enter FuboTV and press the search icon. From the search result that appears on your screen, you will need to select the FuboTV application to get to the preview page.
- Once you are on the preview page of the FuboTV application, you will need to select the Add channel After that, you will need to wait until the application gets installed on your Roku device.
NOTE: If you are looking to install a free application from the Roku Channel Store, press the Add channel button. However, to install a paid application, press the Buy option and follow the on-screen prompts to pay and install the application. Also, during the payment of the app, you might be asked to enter a PIN if you would have set it up earlier.
- Once you are done installing the app on your Roku device, you will need to return to the home screen and open the app.
- As you will open the FuboTV app on your Roku device, you will be prompted to sign in to the app.
- If you have a FuboTV account already, you can simply enter the login credentials in the provided field and follow the on-screen prompts to get the activation code.
- Once you have the activation code, you will need to open a web browser on your phone or computer and go to the fuboTV activation page using the URL fubo.tv/activate.
- On the activation page, you will need to sign into your fuboTV account using the login credentials you created earlier, and then enter the activation code in the provided field. After that, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access the FuboTV app on your Roku device. Following the same steps, you can also install the other above-mentioned applications to access the NCIS series on your Roku device. However, remember that the activation process is most likely to be different for the different applications that you consider to access NCIS on your Roku device. Also, you must have a subscription to the application using which you are looking to access the NCIS series on your Roku device.