You are on the right page if you want to know how to watch and stream NCIS Season on Roku. This article will cover all possible options – cable and TV streaming services – that bring you all NCIS seasons on your Roku TV.
NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service) is one of CBS’s highest-rated scripted TV shows. It revolves around a highly trained group (team of special agents) investigating crimes connected to Navy and Marine Corps personnel.
If your cable operator offers CBS, you can easily add the CBS channel app and watch all NCIS seasons on Roku. New episodes air on CBS every Monday at 9 p.m. ET.
Want to watch NCIS without cable? If you are a cord cutter, you can stream NCIS’s current and past seasons on your Roku device with a valid subscription to Paramount+, Disney+, or Apple TV.
Need more clarification about subscriptions? Why not sign up for free trials? Then, you will have plenty of time to think and continue. Also, you can cancel subscriptions anytime.
How to Watch NCIS on Roku (through CBS)
CBS is available on Spectrum, Hulu, Xfinity, Cox, DirecTV, DIRECTV STREAM, Verizon, and Optimum. By signing in with your TV provider, you can easily stream all episodes of NCIS and other popular TV shows like The Equalizer, FBI, SWAT, Young Sheldon, Blue Bloods, and The Late Late Show with James Corden.
CBS on Roku is available to residents in the United States. Here’s a quick guide to watching NCIS on Roku.
- Access the Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Please search for the CBS TV app and install it by clicking the Add Channel button.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code.
- Once you have the code on the TV screen, visit cbs.com/tv/roku on another device (smartphone or computer).
- Enter the activation code shown on your device screen, and click Next.
- Sign in with your TV provider credentials.
You are now ready to stream NCIS on Roku via the CBS app.
Watch Current and Past NCIS Seasons on Roku with Paramount+
Paramount Global owns Paramount+, which broadcasts live and on-demand content from CBS, Comedy Central, BET, and other top-notch channels. Since CBS streams NCIS episodes, you can use your Paramount+ subscription credentials to watch all CBS programs, including NCIS.
Paramount Plus has Essential ($4.99 per month) and Premium ($9.99 per month) plans. You also get a 30-day free trial.
To add and activate Paramount+ on Roku,
- Install the Paramount Plus app on your Roku device.
- After successful installation, launch the app to get an activation code.
- Now, go to paramountplus.com/activate/roku and use the 5-digit code.
- Enter the Paramount+ credentials to activate your device.
You can stream NFL, top soccer, and local CBS stations along with NCIS on your Roku streaming device.
Other Ways to Stream NCIS on Roku
You can stream NCIS on Roku using the streaming services like Hulu, YouTube TV, and FuboTV.
- Hulu: Subscribe to Hulu with Live TV for $69.99 per month and watch NCIS every week as it airs on CBS. Hulu also offers cloud DVR storage to record shows and watch them later.
- YouTube TV: YouTube TV is available for $64.99 per month and supports a myriad of streaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast. Sign up for the free trial today and enjoy streaming NCIS in nearly all US markets where CBS is available.
- Fubo TV: Fubo also carries CBS, and you can watch NCIS on your favorite device with a valid subscription. FuboTV is available for $69.99 per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are numerous ways (CBS, Paramount+, YouTube TV, and Hulu) to stream all NCIS 19 seasons on your Roku streaming device.
Yes, you can watch NCIS on your preferred devices, such as Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android TV.
NCIS fans outside the United States can watch the mystery series using Apple TV or Disney Plus subscription. For NCIS fans in the United Kingdom, this is a great way to enjoy the episodes starring Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly, and Sean Murray.