June 28, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Your Card on myaccountaccess.com /activate?
Last updated on October 12th, 2021
If you have recently received a new credit card, before you can use it to make purchases and payments, you will need to activate it on myaccountaccess.com/activate. If you wish to know how to activate your credit card, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Your Credit Card on the myaccountaccess.com/activate
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and go to the activation page for your credit card using the URL – myaccountaccess.com/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page for your credit card, you will need to provide certain information for activating your card. The information you are most likely to be prompted to provide include your Card number, Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN), and a 3 digit code printed on the back of your card.
- Once you provide the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to press the Activate. As you will press the Activate button, you will be directed to the next screen.
- You will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process for your new credit card on the next screen.
- Once you activate your new credit card on the myaccountaccess.com/activate page, you can begin using it for purchases and payments.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your new credit card on the myaccountaccess.com/activate page. Additionally, if you are prompted to log in to your account and don’t remember your Personal ID, you can recover it by following the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the login page using the URL – https://www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do
- Once you are on the login page, you will need to press the Forgot your Personal ID? option on the login screen. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to provide your Credit card number, 3-digit security code, last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number), and ZIP Code in the relevant fields.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields on your screen, you will need to press the SUBMIT.
- After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the recovery process for your I.D.
And, this is how you can quickly recover your Personal ID and sign in to your account. But, in case you are unable to retrieve your personal I.D., activate your card, or face any other problems, you can contact the customer support center for appropriate assistance. To know how to contact customer support, follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage using the URL – https://www.myaccountaccess.com.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to press the CONTACT US option located near the top-left corner of the screen. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find the different assistance options you can use to seek your problem.
- If you have a question related to your account or wish to report a lost or stolen card, you can call the 24-Hour Cardmember Service at 800 558 3424.
- If you wish to contact Cardmember Service via email, you will need to log into your account and click on the Messages.
- If you have queries related to your internet browser configuration or need technical support for the Online Account Access website, you can contact the Technical Support of Cardmember Service at 877 334 0460.
- If you wish to send a payment for your card, you can make the payment at the following address.
Card member Service
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179 0408
If you wish to send an overnight payment, you can send it to the following address:
Card member Service
824 N 11th Street
St. Louis, MO 63101 1016
Using these different options, you can easily contact Card member Service support for assistance regarding any problem you experience with your card.