The National Basketball Association, commonly known as NBA, is a professional basketball league in the United States. This league comprises 30 teams (1 from Canada and 29 from the US) and is among the top 4 major professional sports leagues in the US and Canada.
The 2022-2023 NBA season will commence on October 18, 2022. Diehard basketball lovers can watch all matches right from their living room via the official NBA TV app.
You can access NBA on almost all streaming platforms, including Apple, Android TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, etc.
In this guide, we will talk about how to activate NBA League Pass Subscription or link your TV provider on your TV-connected devices via nba.com/tve to watch the upcoming 77th season of NBA.
Guide to Stream NBA Games on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV & Android TV
If you have purchased an NBA League Pass or have an active subscription with a participating TV provider, you can watch all games throughout the regular season on the NBA App.
Follow the instructions below to install and activate the NBA app on your preferred streaming device at nba.com/tve. Also, ensure your device is updated and connected to a stable WiFi network.
Read on to know more.
How to Watch NBA on Android TV
The latest version of the NBA app is available on the Google Play Store. Here’s how you can install and activate the NBA League app on your Google TV.
- Turn on your Android TV and go to Play Store.
- Look for the NBA app in the Play Store.
- Select the app when it appears on your TV screen.
- Download & install the app by clicking the Install button.
- Launch the app after installation.
- Inside the app, go to Settings and select the TV Provider option.
- You will now see an activation code to link your TV provider.
- Now, open nba.com/tve on a mobile or computer.
- Enter the activation code from your TV screen and select your cable TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Continue button and sign in with your TV provider username and password.
You can now access live NBA games and 24/7 coverage on your Android TV.
For a complete NBA Schedule – click here.
NBA.com Activate on FireStick
Refer to the below steps to activate the NBA app on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Fire TV device and search for the NBA app.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, launch the app and enter the required credentials to stream NBA on Fire TV.
- Select the TV provider option if you want to sign in via TV provider.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code along with instructions.
- Once you have the code, visit nba.com/tve on another device.
- Enter the code and select your TV provider.
- Then, enter the service provider username and password to verify your subscription.
You should be ready to stream live NBA games on your Fire TV device.
Steps to Watch NBA Games on Roku
As the NBA season is coming soon, you can add the NBA app from the Roku channel store and support your favorite NBA team from the best comfort of your home.
Here’s a simple activation process to follow.
- From the Roku home screen, go to the Streaming Channels section.
- Select the Search Channels option and find the NBA app.
- Click the Add Channel button and install the app.
- Once installed, press the Go to Channel option to launch the NBA app on Roku.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code.
- Leave the TV activation screen active while you access nba.com/tve on your smartphone.
- Enter the code, select your TV provider, and tap Continue.
- Use your TV provider sign-in details to activate NBA on your Roku streaming device.
Activate NBA on Apple TV via nba.com/tve
If you have an Apple TV and want to watch NBA games on it, we encourage you to check the steps below.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV and find the NBA TV app using the search option.
- Once you find the app, press the Get button to install it.
- Now, wait for the app to get installed on your Apple TV.
- Launch the app and follow the on-screen prompts to get an activation code. To get the code, access the Settings option and select the Sign In option under the TV Provider tab.
- Take note of the code and open nba.com/tve on another device.
- Enter the code and select your TV provider.
- Sign in with your cable provider credentials to complete the activation process.
After successful activation, the TV screen will refresh, and you can watch all NBA games, latest highlights, scores, and stats on your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best way to subscribe to NBA is through a participating TV provider. Xfinity, Spectrum, DISH, Cox, and DirecTV are a few cable TV providers supporting NBA.
– You must have the sign-in details with your TV provider.
– Use a stable internet connection.
– Make sure your streaming device is compatible with the latest version of the NBA app.
– Also, possess a second device, such as a mobile phone, laptop, or desktop, to access the activation URL – nba.com/tve.