Dove Channel is a premier streaming service for the entire family. It is home to more than 900 hours of family-friendly and Christian-based programming.
If you like faith-based movies and shows, you should subscribe to Dove Channel and explore its library of inspiring movies and TV shows.
The OTT service is available on all leading streaming devices, including Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku.
With an active subscription, you need to install the official Dover Channel app on your streaming device and activate it on your TV via dovechannel.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Dove Channel on Roku, fireTV, Apple TV, or Android TV
Check these prerequisites if you consider accessing Dove Channel’s massive library on your big screen TV.
- You must subscribe to Dove Channel.
- Keep sign-in details handy.
- Use a reliable internet connection.
- An updated streaming device.
- Must keep a second device to access dovechannel.com activate URL.
Follow the instructions below to install and activate the Dove Channel app on Roku, fireTV, Apple TV, and Android TV.
Activate Dove Channel on Roku via dovechannel.com/activate
Here’s a rundown of steps to add and activate the Dove Channel app on your Roku device:
- From the home screen of your Roku device, navigate your way to the Channel Store.
- Type Dove Channel in the Search bar and select the app once it appears on the screen.
- Click the +Add channel button to get the app on Roku.
- After adding the Dove channel on Roku, click Go to Channel option to launch the app.
- You should get a unique activation code and a URL on your TV screen.
- Now, open the URL, i.e., dovechannel.com/activate, on another device.
- Enter the code that appears on your TV and click the Next button.
- Now, enter the Dove log-in details to complete the process.
The Dove Channel is now active on your Roku device.
How to Activate Dove Channel on Android TV
Android TV has added Dove Channel to its list. So, if you are looking for the easy steps to download & activate Dove Channel on your device, check the steps below.
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for Dove Channel.
- Click the Install button.
- After installing the app, launch the Dove Channel app on Google TV.
- Take note of the activation code.
- Leave the screen visible and access dovechannel.com/activate on a computer or phone.
- Enter the code displayed on the TV screen to sign up or sign in.
- Click the Next button.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter the log-in details.
You should now be ready to stream Dove Channel on Android TV.
DoveChannel.com Activate on Apple TV
Apple TV users can watch faith-based content on Dove Channel by following the steps below –
- Switch on your Apple TV and access the home screen.
- Scroll to the App Store and look for the Dove Channel app.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Launch the Dove Channel app on Apple TV to get a code to sign in.
- Now, open dovechannel.com/activate on a separate device.
- Enter the code and click the Next button.
- If prompted, sign in with your email address and password to complete the activation process.
Steps to Activate Dove Channel on Firestick
To watch Dove Channel on Amazon Fire TV,
- Open the App Store and install the Dove Channel app.
- Once installed, launch the app and save the code shown on your TV screen.
- Now, visit dovechannel.com/activate and type the code carefully.
- Click Next to access the log-in page.
- Enter your email address and password.
You can now watch Dove Channel shows and movies on your fireTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Dove Channel for free. But, you will have to sit through ads. Also, you will have access to limited videos.
There are three ways to subscribe and become a member.
Three Months: $11.99
You can watch Dove Channel on VIZIO, Roku, Tubi, Plex, Comcast, Samsung, Redbox, Local Now, YouTube, Sling, LG, TCL, and dovechannel.com.