August 25, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Access CNBC on the cnbc.com/rokutv Page?
CNBC is a pay-TV business new channel which is known for showing content-related business market of US and international financial markets. The network is owned by NBCUniversal News Group and is primarily known for showing financial and business-themed documentaries and reality shows. CNBC is currently accessed by over 80% of households with TV in the US. While the channel can be accessed through almost all Cable Systems, IPTV, Satellite, IPTV, and Streaming Media mediums, if you are particularly looking to access it on your Roku device, you will first need to install the app from the channel store and then activate it on the cnbc.com/rokutv page.
Activation Guide for CNBC on Roku
- To begin with, turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV and wireless internet properly. Make sure that you have logged into your Roku account on your Roku device.
- When you have turned on your Roku device, press the Home button (home icon) using your Roku remote. You will be taken to the home screen of your Roku account.
- Once you are on the Home screen of your Roku account, scroll down to the bottom section navigate to the Streaming Channels In the Streaming Channels section, select the Channel Store option to get to the application store screen of Roku. In the Roku Channel Store section, you will need to look for the CNBC channel. In order to find it, you can either browse through the list or use the Search Channels option.
NOTE: If you wish to use the search option, you will need to enter CNBC in the search field and press the search icon. Next, you will need to select the CNBC app icon from the search result that appears on your screen and press the Details option. Doing so will direct you to the next screen to where you will be provided the preview page of the app.
- When you get to the preview page of the CNBC app, press the Add channel option to install the application. In case you are prompted to enter a PIN, you will need to enter it in the required field to complete the installation process.
- Once you are done with the installation process, the CNBC channel will be added to your Roku account. Now, get back to the Home screen of your Roku account and look for the CNBC channel. Generally, you will find a newly installed application at the bottom of the list. If you wish you can move the position of the app using the navigation buttons of your remote.
- Now, open the CNBC channel app and sign in to your CNBC account if prompted. Simply enter the login credentials provided by your TV service provider in the relevant fields and sign into your account. When logged in, you can access the desired content from the application.
- However, if you are provided an activation code, open a web browser on your phone or computer and navigate to the CNBC activation page using the URL – cnbc.com/rokutv.
- When you get to the CNBC activation page, you will be prompted to enter your activation code in the prompted field.
- Next, you will need to enter the activation code in the prompted field and click or tap on the “GO”
- After that, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process of your CNBC app.
- Once you are done with the activation process of your CNBC channel, you will be able to access the CNBC channel on your Roku device.
So, these are the step-by-step instructions that you will need to follow to access the CNBC channel on your Roku device. However, if you are unable to sign in to your CNBC account, make sure to check the status of your subscription on the CNBC website. In case your subscription is still active but still can’t access the channel, it is recommended to contact the CNBC customer support team for assistance. In addition to the above, if you have activated your CNBC channel already and but due to different reasons, you are still not able to watch the content, make sure that your Roku device is running with the latest updates. This is because sometimes an outdated Roku player can cause different issues with your Roku device and applications including the problem of not being able to access the CNBC channel.