Are you trying to activate Cartoon Network on your Roku, Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Xbox One? First, you will need to download the app and log in to your TV provider to get an activation code. Then, use the code at cartoonnetwork.com/activate to start streaming online videos, full episodes, free games, and more. In this guide, you will learn a step-by-step method to activate Cartoon Network in a hassle-free way.
How to Activate Cartoon Network via cartoonnetwork.com/activate?
The activation process is easy. Before you jump over to the steps below for your streaming device, make sure you have subscribed to a participating TV provider. It is your TV provider that will give you a code, which will be used at cartoonnetwork.com/activate. Once the code is entered, you will see a success message on the screen.
You will be ready to watch the best of Cartoon Network.
Activate Cartoon Network on Android TV
Here’s how you can get Cartoon Network on Android TV by entering an activation code at cartoonnetwork.com/activate.
- Go to the home screen of your Android TV device.
- From there, access the “Play Store” and use the virtual keyboard to type the app’s name.
- Click the “Install” button to install the app.
- Now, launch the app. It should fetch you an Activation Code. (Enter the log-in credentials if you are prompted to do so.)
- Go to cartoonnetwork.com/activate and choose your device, i.e., Android TV – from the drop-down menu.
- You will need to enter the code.
- Now, click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen prompts.
That’s how you activate your Android TV device. The activation process is super-easy, and anyone can do that. If you run into some errors, try to diagnose them before finding troubleshooting tips.
Activate cartoonnetwork.com on Apple TV
The following step-by-step guide should help you watch Cartoon Network on your Apple TV.
- You will need to begin the activation process by switching on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the home screen and look for the “App Store” using the remote.
- Locate the app or type the name of the app and click the “Get” button.
- Now that the app is installed, you can launch it to generate a code. This code is important as it will come in handy in completing the activation process.
- Leave the screen visible and open another device – a computer or mobile phone to access cartoonnetwork.com/activate.
- You will be prompted to select your streaming device. Take a look through the drop-down menu and select the right device.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to use the code.
- While entering the code, you need to be very careful. (Using an incorrect code will result in the failed activation process).
- Now, you need to click the “Continue” button.
- Stick to the on-screen instructions, enter the credentials if prompted, and complete the procedure
Your Apple TV screen will refresh. Once it loads automatically, you will be all set to enjoy Cartoon Network along with your little ones.
In case of technical issues, contact professionals!
Activate Cartoon Network on Roku via cartoonnetwork.com/activate
Let’s take a complete look at how you can activate Cartoon Network on Roku by entering an Activation Code on the official activation page.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- Make sure it is already set up and has a stable Internet connection.
- Press the “Home” icon on the remote to navigate to the home screen.
- From there, scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- You will find the “Search Channels” option under it. Click the option to get access to the Roku Channel Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type the name of the app.
- Once the Cartoon Network app appears on the screen, click the “Add channel” button.
- This will install the app.
- You can now return to the home screen by clicking the “Go to channel” button.
- Locate the app and launch it to get an Activation Code. (If you are prompted to enter the log-in credentials, please do that.)
- Leave the screen visible as you head over to the authorized activation page – cartoonnetwork.com/activate on another device.
- Choose your device from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the code and click the “Continue” button.
This should mark the end of the activation process. You will see a success message turning up on the screen. Also, you will see the TV screen refreshing automatically. Finally, your Roku device is ready to stream Cartoon Network.