YuppTV is an OTT (Over the top) content provider for content from South Asian regions. The network primarily offers live TV and films with storage and recording features. YuppTV is known for allowing content providers and broadcasters to reach an audience and offers them the conveniences of accessing the content on up to 6 screens of connected TVs, PC, Game Consoles, STBs, PC, and Smartphones. If you wish to access YuppTV on your Roku device, the streaming providers do have a dedicated app available in the Channel Store. To know how to access YuppTV on our Roku device, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Access Yupp TV on Roku
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV and wireless internet network of your home or office. Once you are done setting up the connection, you will need to go to the home screen of your Roku device. To get to the home screen, you will need to press the home icon on your Roku remote.
- Once you get to the home screen of your Roku device, you will need to scroll down to navigate to the Streaming Channels In the Streaming Channels section, you will need to select the Roku Channel Store option. You will be directed to the application store of Roku on the next screen.
- Once you are in the Channel Store of Roku, you will need to find the YuppTV application. Generally, you can find this application located in the Movies & TV. In case you are not able to find the application by browsing these categories, you can consider going for the search option to locate the application.
- In order to use the search option, you will need to enter YuppTV in the search box using the virtual keypad on your screen; and then press the search icon. This will display the search result on your screen. You will then need to select the YuppTV application from the search result and press the Details option on the next screen to get to the preview page.
- On the preview page of the app, you will need to press the Add channel button next to it. The app will begin installing on your Roku device.
- After the installation of the application gets completed, you will need to go back to the home screen of your Roku device and open the application.
- As you will open the app, you will be prompted to sign in to the application. If you have already created an account on the YuppTV website, you will need to enter the login credentials in the prompted fields and log into the application.
- Once you are logged into the application, you will be able to access the desired content from the application on your Roku device.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access YuppTV on your Roku device. However, if you don’t have signed up for the YuppTV account yet, you can follow the instructions provided below to create one.
To Sign Up for Yupp TV
If you are looking to sign up for a YuppTV account, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions.
- Start by launching a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer. Next, go to the homepage of YuppTV using the URL –https://www.yupptv.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of YuppTV, you will need to select the Sign Up option located near the top-right corner of the screen. Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to provide information such as Email, Country Code, Mobile Number, and Password in the relevant fields.
NOTE: Make sure to create a password between 6 to 15 characters for better security of your account.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields, you will need to select the checkbox next to the option that reads – “I agree to receive promotional text messages / emails / calls pursuant to these terms.”
- After that, you will need to select the Sign up button and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process for your YuppTV account.
- Once you have signed up for the YuppTV account, you can use the login credentials to sign in to the application on your Roku device.
And, this is how you will be able to sign up for your YuppTV account and access it using your Roku device by following the instructions provided earlier.