December 13, 2019 / Admin
How to Activate Your USAA Credit Card?
The United Services Automobile Association, generally known as USAA, is a Fortune 500 diversified financial services group of companies that comprises a Texas Department of Insurance-regulated reciprocal inter-insurance exchange and subsidiaries providing insurance, banking, and investment services to individual and families who are serving or have served in the United States Armed Forces.
There are more than 12.5 million members associated with USAA. The company is ranked no. 100 in Fortune500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. The wide ranges of USAA services including Insurance, Banking, Real Estate, Investing, Health Insurance, Shopping & Discounts, and, Retirement and IRAs. Moreover, the company is also known for offering credit or debit card services to its customers. If you have recently got your USAA debit/credit card and you are looking to activate it, below you can find the step-by-step instructions to quickly activate your credit card.
Guide to Activate your USAA Credit or Debit Card
Steps to Activate your USAA Credit or Debit Card Online
Activating your USAA debit and credit card is quite an easy process. All you need to do is log in to your online USAA account and use the activation option to activate your USAA Debit or Credit Card. To know the complete process of activation, follow the instructions provided below it.
- Open a web browser on your computer, and go to the homepage of USAA.
- Once you are on the USAA homepage, you will need to click on the Log On option located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- As you will click on the Log On option, you will be directed to the next page where you will find the log-in screen of USAA.
- Once you are on the USAA log-in screen, you will need to enter your Online ID and Password in the provided fields.
- After entering the login credentials in the appropriate fields, you will need to click on the LOG ON You will be taken to your USAA online account.
- After you are logged in to your USAA online account, you will need to find the option for debit/credit card activation.
- Once you find the option to activate your card in your USAA online banking account, you will need to follow the step-by-step instructions provided in it.
- After completing the on-screen prompts, you will be able to use your USAA debit or credit card for making payment.
- When signing in to your USAA banking account, if you don’t remember your Online ID or Password, you can recover them by clicking on the “I forgot my Online ID or password” option. After clicking on the option, you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password or recover your Online ID.
- In case you don’t have an Online ID or password, you will need to create your new USAA banking account. To create a new account, you will need to click on the Set up online access option gives on the USAA sign-in page.
Steps to Activate your USAA Debit or Credit Card via Mobile App
One more quick method that you can use to activate your USAA debit or credit card is by using the mobile application of USAA Bank. The USAA Bank mobile application is available for both Android and iOS users. To know how you can activate your USAA card using the mobile app of USAA bank, follow the instructions provided below.
For Android Users
- In order to activate your USAA Card via USAA mobile app, start by going to the APP Store on your phone.
- When you are on the Play Store, you will need to search for the USAA application. Once you find the USAA app, you will need to download and install it on your Android mobile device.
- Once you are done installing the App on your phone, you will need to launch it on your device. After launching the app, you will need to sign in to your USAA account using the online login credential of your USAA bank account when prompted.
- After you are done signing in to your USAA account, you will need to look for the card activation option in the app.
- Here, you will need to ensure that you keep your USAA Debit or Credit (whichever card you are activating) handy as you will need to enter the details of your card when prompted to activate your card.
For iOS Users
- If you are an iOS user, to activate your USAA Card via USAA mobile application, you will first need to go to the App Store on your iPhone.
- In the Apple Store, you will need to search for the USAA mobile app. once you find the USAA app, you will need to download and install it on your phone.
- After you are done installing the app, you will need to open it on your iPhone. Once you have launched the application, you will need to log in to your USAA account when prompted.
- After you are done signing in to your USAA account, you will need to locate the card activation option in the app.
- To activate your USAA card, you will need to ensure that you keep your USAA Debit or Credit (whichever you are activating) handy as you will need to enter the details of your card when prompted to complete the activation process of your card.
So, these are the step-by-step instructions that you will need to follow in order to activate your USAA debit or credit card. However, if you experience trouble activating your USAA card online, you can find quick assistance regarding your issue by contacting USAA customer support. You can reach USA support service by calling on their customer care phone number – 210-531-USAA (8722) / 800-531-USAA (8722),
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *