August 25, 2021 / Admin
How to Activate Tubi TV on Smart Devices at tubi.tv /activate
Last updated on October 11th, 2021
Tubi is a popular streaming service in the United States, offering free, ad-supported service where advertisements are shown at the time of unskippable commercial breaks during programming. If you wish to make use of this Tubi TV and you have one of the smart devices such as a Smart TV, Firestick, Xbox 360, Roku, or a Smartphone (Android or iOS, you can easily watch Tubi TV shows by setting it up on your device using the authorized link – tubi.tv/activate.
If you don’t know how to set up your Tubi TV on a smart device, you can follow the instructions provided below. Before that, you need to know more about Tubi TV.
About Tubi TV
Tubi TV is regarded as the largest independently owned video service in the United States. It is known for providing more than 12000 titles including movies and shows from almost all the popular production studios such as Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Warner Bros, Universal Pictures, and Paramount Pictures. Recently, Tubi even signed a distribution deal with NBCUniversal, which comprises 400 TV movies and episodes. The streaming service has output deals with Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Studio 100, Bridgestone Multimedia, Shout Factory, Nelvana, and DHX Media.
How to Create Your Tubi TV Profile?
Before learning how you can configure your Tubi TV on your desired device, you first need to register for a Tubi TV account. Below you can find the steps to set up a Tubi TV account.
Steps to Setup a Tubi TV account –
- Start by going to the Tubi TV registration page on your web browser.
- Once you are on the registration page on your browser, you will need to select the sign-up option. You can register for the TubiTV account either using Facebook or your Email Address.
- During the registration process, you will need to create a password for your Tubi account.
- After providing the required details for the account registration, you will need to click on the “Register” button to complete the process.
- After you are done registering your account, you can now proceed to activate your Tubi TV account on your preferred device.
Guide to Activate Tubi TV on Smart Devices at tubi.tv/activate
Now that you have got your Tubi TV profile created, let’s get started with the steps below to complete activating the service on your streaming players.
How to Activate Tubi TV on Smart TV –
If you have a Smart TV and you wish to enable your Tubi TV on it, you can do so easily by following the instructions provided below.
- To configure your Tubi TV on your Smart TV, you will first need to open the Tubi TV app on your Smart TV.
- Next, you will need to select the Sign-in option.
- Then, you will need to proceed further to register or link your Tubi TV account. As you will register your account, you will be provided a Tubi TV activation code.
- Next, you will need to go to www.tubitv.com/activate on your mobile or computer web browser.
- Once you are on the Tubi TV activation screen, you will need to sign in to your Tubi TV account using the login credentials you created earlier.
- Once you are logged in to your Tubi TV account, you will need to enter the activation code you received earlier in the provided field.
Must-follow Activation Steps the Tubi TV App on Amazon Firestick –
If you wish to activate your Tubi TV account on your Amazon Firestick, you will need to follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
- Start by opening your Tubi TV app on your Amazon Firestick. (If you don’t have it, download it for free from the store.)
- Next, you will need to go to the sign-in or register option. The choice of option depends on the condition whether you have an account or not. If you have an account, you can sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, you will first need to register one.
- After signing in to your account, you will get a code. Make sure that you note down the code.
- Now, you will need to open a web browser on your computer or phone web browser.
- Next, you will need to go to the link Tubi TV login page on your browser and sign in to your Tubi TV account.
- Then, you will need to go to this link – tubitv.com/activate.
- After that, you will need to enter the activation code in the prompted field. Now you will be able to enjoy the content of your Tubi TV.
Steps to Activate Tubi TV on Roku –
If you are looking to enable Tubi TV on your Roku device, you can do so by following the instructions provided below.
- Start by opening your Tubi TV app on your Roku device.
- Next, you will need to navigate to the top row and select the sign-in option on the home screen of your app.
- Then, you will need to register or link an account. This will display a pairing code on your screen.
- After that, you will need to go to link tubitv.com/activate on the web browser of your computer or mobile.
- Next, all you need to do is sign in to your Tubi TV account, enter the pairing code in the provided field, and your account will be configured on your Roku TV.
Tubi TV on Xbox 360 –
If you wish to activate Tubi TV on your Microsoft Xbox 360, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below. However, before you follow the steps, you will need to make sure that you are signed in to your Xbox Live account. Make sure that you have at least 121 megabytes of available space on your device. After that, you can follow the instructions provided below to activate your Tubi TV on Xbox 360.
- Download the Tubi TV app
- Start by signing in to your Xbox Live-enabled ‘Gamer’ tag on your console.
- Next, you will need to Go to the Apps section and select the Browse Apps option.
- Then, you will need to locate Tubi TV using the browsing option.
- After that, simply select the Tubi TV to download and install it.
NOTE: If you wish to start the Tubi TV app later, you will need to go to the apps section, select My Apps and then go to Tubi TV.
To Watch Tubi TV –
- To watch Tubi TV, you will need to start the Tubi TV app on your device.
- Next, you will need to do one of the following:
- Go to the Main hub, you will need to select any of the featured Tubi TV content.
- Next, you will need to locate the hub located on the right of the Main hub. Here you will find the Movies hub. You can browse for a movie that you wish to watch.
- On the hub located on the right of the Movies hub, you will find the Shows hub. Here, you will need to select the title from the available content.
- On the hub located to the right of the Shows hub, you will find the Genres hub. Here, you will need to select the category option to view the content available.
- You can find the Settings hub located on the right of the Genres hub. Here, you will be able to get customer support and parental control information.
- Similarly, you can find the Search hub on the left-hand side of the Main hub. Here, you will be able to Search for Tubi TV content that you wish to watch.
Get Tubi TV App Activated on Samsung TV –
Samsung TV users, too, can make the most of their streaming devices by checking out the activation steps below.
- Turn on your Samsun TV and look for the Tubi TV app from the app section. (Use the remote)
- Install the app and launch it to open it.
- If prompted to sign in, enter the credentials. It should fetch you a unique activation code on the TV screen.
- On your computer or smartphone, open a browser and navigate to tubitv.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the required field and click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
How to Cast Tubi TV on Chromecast?
Wondering if you could cast Tubi from Chrome to your TV via Chromecast? The answer is YES. Refer to the following steps to cast Tubi right on your TV screen from the computer (Google Chrome).
Before accessing the steps, you need to ensure that your Chromecast device is already set up. It should be connected to your TV. Keep your computer open and make sure it is connected to the same Internet as your Chromecast device. You will have to only use Google Chrome.
Let’s get started!
- On your computer, you need to navigate to the official Tubi TV website, i.e. tubi.tv.
- Click the “Sign In” or “Register” button and choose a video that you want to play.
- You will now see “Video Player”. Click it.
- The video controls appear on the screen. You need to click the Chromecast icon.
- A list of devices will be displayed and you need to choose the Chromecast device that you wish to connect to.
That’s it! You will be all set. Once you connect successfully, you can control the video easily.
Easy Guide to Watch Tubi TV on Xbox One
To access Tubi TV content on your Xbox device, you must install the Tubi TV app. Here’s a step-by-step guide to download and activate the Tubi TV app on Xbox via tubi.tv/activate.
- Turn on your Xbox One and navigate to “Store”.
- Click the “Search” button and type the name of the app, i.e. “Tubi” using the virtual keyboard.
- Once the Tubi TV app appears on the screen, you need to install it onto your device following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the app is installed and ready to be launched, you need to open it.
- Click the “Sign In” button and select “Sign in on the web”.
- You will now receive a unique activation code. This code is important and must be used to activate Tubi TV on Xbox One.
- To use the code in the right place, open your computer or mobile phone.
- Go to com/activate and enter the code.
- Click the “Activate” button to complete the activation process.
You should be able to stream Tubi TV on Xbox One without any hassle.
Quick Guide to Watch Tubi TV on Cox
Although you can watch Tubi TV on Cox without even registering for an account, signing into a Tubi account will allow you to have complete access to its library. You get to save movies and shows and also, save your progress. Check the steps to below to register for Tubi and start watching favorite shows on your Cox Contour device.
- Switch on your Cox Contour box and access the Contour TV home screen by pressing the “Contour” button on the remote.
- Select “Apps” and go to Tubi.
- Press the “OK” button (available under the “Videos” banner).
- Go to the Tubi home screen once the Tubi app is open and click the “Sign In/ Register” button.
- The system would fetch you an Activation Code. Note down the code and head over to tv/activate on another computer or mobile phone.
- On the activation screen, you need to click the “Register” button. Click the “Sign In” button if you already have an account.
- If prompted, you can enter the activation code.
- Click the “Activate” button to start streaming.
Your Cox Contour box is ready to stream your favorite Tubi content. For any technical query, consider reaching out to professionals.
So, these are the steps that you need to follow in order to set up your Tubi TV account and your account on various compatible devices.