Presented by FOX News, FOX Nation is a popular entertainment streaming service offering original shows, documentaries, and stories that celebrate America. Fox Nation subscription gives you access to 400+ exclusive shows with new weekly content, daily shows, unique specials, and featured movies.
You can access the Fox Nation app on the go through smartphone, computer, and tablet. It is also available on your favorite streaming devices and gaming consoles such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, etc.
The app’s highlight is that you don’t need a cable subscription to watch fox nation on TV. So, if you have a Smart TV or your TV is connected to a streaming device, install the Fox Nation app from the relevant application store, and activate it at go.foxnation.com.
Once the app is activated on the streaming device, you can stream all the content, audio, on-demand videos, and more. So, let’s learn how to watch FOX Nation on TV.
Complete Guide to Activate Fox Nation on your TV
If you are wondering how to watch FOX Nation on Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TV, etc., follow the instructions below.
Also, remember to keep your Fox Nation or TV provider subscription details available before following the steps.
Fox Nation on Roku
If you are using a Roku device with a v3.23.3 version or above, you can quickly activate the Fox Nation app on your Roku device by following these steps –
- Turn on your Roku TV and select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
- Under the Streaming Channels section, select the Search option.
- In the search field, type Fox Nation to find the app.
- Select the Fox Nation app from the search results and tap the Add Channel button.
- After installation, tap the Go to Channel option to launch the Fox Nation app on Roku.
- If you have Fox Nation login credentials, click Sign In, enter your email address and password, and click Next. You can now enjoy Fox Nation programming on your Roku TV.
- If you have subscribed to the channel through a participating TV provider, click Sign in with your Cable Subscription.
- Select your preferred TV provider from the given options.
- You will see a 4-character activation code along with instructions.
- Now, visit foxnation.com/activate on another device or scan the QR code from your mobile phone camera.
- Enter the code from your TV screen and click Submit button.
- Then, select your TV provider and sign in using your service provider credentials.
The Fox Nation app is now active on your Roku device.
FOX Nation on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
The following steps are recommenced according to Fire TV’s latest version/model (updated OS). So, the steps may vary if you have a lower version of Fire TV with you.
- Go to the home screen of your Fire TV and select the Find option.
- Locate the Fox Nation app using the search option.
- Once found, select the app from the search results and tap the Get option.
- The app will begin to install on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Once installed, launch the app by tapping the Open option.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to get an activation code to link your TV provider.
- Open go.foxnation.com on your phone/pc browser.
- Enter the code in the given field and click the SUBMIT button.
- On the next screen, sign in using your TV provider credentials to complete the activation process.
You should now be able to access the Fox Nation app on your Fire TV.
Fox Nation on Apple TV
Apart from Apple TV, you can watch Fox Nation on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
To access the Fox Nation app on Apple TV, you need to generate a code and use it to verify your subscription at foxnation.com/activate. For other iOS devices, you just need to sign in using your Fox Nation or TV provider credentials.
Here are the steps to install & activate Fox Nation on Apple TV –
- From the home screen of your Apple TV, access the App Store app.
- In the App Store, browse manually or use the search option to locate the Fox Nation app.
- Select the app and click the Get button to install the app.
- After successful installation, launch the app and copy the activation code provided to you on your TV screen.
- Now, open a browser on a separate device and visit nation.foxnews.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and sign in with your TV provider credentials.
The Fox Nation app is now activated on your Apple TV.
Fox Nation on Android TV
Fox Nation app is available on all popular Android devices, including Android TV. To access the Fox Nation app on your Android TV, follow the instructions below.
- On your Android TV, navigate to the Apps section using the remote.
- Next, open the Play Store and search for the FOX Nation app using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, please select it and tap the Install button to start downloading.
- Launch the Fox Nation app on Smart TV by pressing the Open option.
- Inside the app, select Sign in with your Cable Subscription to generate an activation code.
- While keeping the TV screen active, go to the Fox Nation activation page – go.foxnation.com.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and click the Submit button.
- Then, sign in using your cable subscription details.
Once logged in, you can enjoy access to the Fox Nation app on your Android TV.
How to Sign Up for Fox Nation Subscription
If you haven’t purchased a Fox Nation subscription yet, follow the instructions below to know how to get one.
Note: If you have an active subscription with a participating TV provider, you don’t need to pay for a Fox Nation subscription to watch Fox Nation on TV.
- Go to the Fox Nation sign-up page.
- On the sign-up page, select the preferred plan.
- Next, enter your email address and password in the provided fields and click the Continue button.
- Then, choose your desired payment method and provide details accordingly.
- After that, click Join Now button and follow the on-screen prompts (if any).
- Your Fox Nation subscription is now ready to use.
Fox Nation app Supported Devices
Here are the most used and compatible devices with the Fox Nation app.
- Roku or Roku TV
- Apple TV (v3.36 and Apple TV 4th gen and higher, tvOS 13+)
- Android TV (Android TV version O or newer)
- Amazon FireTV or Firestick
- Samsung Smart TV
- Xbox One
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
- iOS (v3.34 and iOS 11 or higher)
- Android (v3.34 and Android 7.0 (Nougat) or higher)
- Google Chromecast
Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Care Timing
Monday – Friday: 06:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. PST
Saturday – Sunday: 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. PST
Chat Support: To contact Fox Nation Custom Care team via chat, first select the brand you need assistance with and then select the Chat with an Expert option at the bottom right corner of the page.
Submit Your Inquiry: Submit your inquiry anytime to Fox Nation by filling out the support form.
Fox Nation offers the below plans at the moment –
– Monthly plan: $5.99
– Annual plan: $64.99
– 2-Year plan: $99.00
Depending on the type of purchase you made when buying a Fox Nation subscription, the cancellation process may differ:
– If you bought the Fox Nation through one of the app stores, you would need to get it canceled in that app store only. You can contact the relevant app store for assistance if you need support with cancelation.
On the other hand, if you bought the subscription on the Fox Nation website, go through the following steps to cancel your subscription:
– Sign in to your Fox Nation Account.
– Next, select the My Account option.
– Under the My Account section, select the Cancel Plan option.
– Choose a reason for cancellation.
– Then, confirm your cancellation by selecting the Cancel my subscription option.