April 14, 2020 / Admin
Tbs.com/activate – How to Activate TBS on Different Streaming Platform?
Today we will learn about how to activate TBS on different streaming devices including Roku and Amazon Firestick. But before proceeding with the Tbs.com/activate steps, we know that a number of users are not aware of what exactly TBS is. To know everything, keep on reading this guide.
Activate TBS network through tbs.com/activate link
TBS is the best movies and TV service providing company in US, which facilitates users to watch the international tournaments like NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and Major League Baseball. The TBS channel is owned by the Turner Entertainment international. Those who want to buy a new subscription of the company must know its key benefits which include Parental Control, TV Boss Utility tool, and Closed Captioning. It is a source to view almost 150+ channels in 34 different languages on your streaming machine.
Download TBS Streaming App Now! Check The Steps
In order to download TBS app on your streaming device, you will require taking necessary actions and following steps, as guided below:
- Open your streaming device and visit the app store.
- Now type Watch TBS and click on Search
- Click on the TBS app and tap on Download
- Once it is downloaded on your streaming device, open the application on your streaming device and visit tbs.com/activate on your smartphone and enter the activation code in the presented field.
- Now you are good to see TBS channel on your streaming device.
Tbs.com/activate on roku – Tbs.com Activate Roku Player
If you are one of the users who are well aware of Roku and use it, then it’s a good news for you. As TBS is now available on Roku device. However, to perform activation steps of tbs.com/activate on roku, you will require to follow-up the complete procedure, as mentioned below.
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the Roku channel store and scroll through the list of channels under the “Movies and TV”
- After the completion of the channel installation successfully, you will get the channel activation code on your screen.
- It’s time to visit com/activate to input the channel activation code.
- Sign in to your channel with your cable provider credentials to continue with the channel setup
- At last, you have to follow the on-screen prompts that will appear on the screen and wrap up with the TBS activation on Roku successfully.
Apart from Roku, you can also activate TBS services on Amazon Firestick through tbs.com/activate link.
tbs.com/activate on Firestick – Steps to Perform
Here is a step-by-step guide to activate TBS on your Amazon Firestick.
- Link your TV and the Firestick, before proceeding with the activation steps.
- Now head to the Amazon app store and move over the Search button.
- Now, type “Watch TBS” with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
- You will see several search results, out of which you need to select Watch TBS.
- Select the app and click Download from the app description page.
- The app will start to download and install successfully on Firestick.
- The complete procedure takes a couple of minutes.
- Once it is completed, click Open to launch the application. You can also launch it from the Apps & Games section of the Firestick home screen.
- Now, open a web browser on your smartphone or desktop and start typing com/activate.
- Then you require selecting “Amazon Fire Tv” and entering the verification code generated by your Amazon Fire Tv.
- Finally, click on Submit button and you have successfully activated (tbs.com/activate) the TBS app on your firestick.
Furthermore, if you have any doubts pertaining to activate TBS channel on Roku and Firestick, then visit tbs.com/activate to know more about it.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *