If you love watching top-notch Hollywood flicks fresh from their theatrical runs, you are surely going through the right post. This guide explains how to activate ROW8 via row8.com/activate to watch your favorite movies.
ROW8 is a popular movie streaming service compatible with all leading devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Vizio, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Chromecast. You can also watch ROW8 movies on your computer or mobile device.
With a valid subscription, ROW8 will let you watch the biggest blockbusters like Belfast, The Last Duel, Deadlock, Julia, Mosley, Fortress, The Last Son, Clifford The Big Red Dog, Halloween Kills, Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City, and more.
To watch all these and much more on your streaming device or smart TV, download the ROW8 app and activate your device at row8.com/activate using your ROW8 account credentials.
How to Create a ROW8 Account?
An account with ROW8 is a must if you wish to stream any titles. After setting up an account, browse the library to watch your favorite movie. If you don’t like a movie, you can switch to another within the first half an hour. Isn’t it an amazing feature?
Let’s go through the quick steps below to set up an account first.
- On your computer, launch your web browser.
- In the URL bar, type www.row8.com.
- Click the Sign Up/ In button that appears on the right side.
- A popup screen will appear.
- It will have a few good reasons to create a new account.
- Watch movies straight from Hollywood (and before Netflix).
- Get up to $2 off your first movie.
- Swap your movie if you don’t like it.
- No subscription fees, ever!
- Enter Email Address, Password, Confirm Password, and ZIP code.
- Click the Create Account button.
Now that your account is set up, you are good to go with the following activation steps.
row8.com on Roku, Vizio, and Apple TV – Quick Guide
ROW8 is a great way of watching all the best Hollywood movies – new and popular. Since you pay only for what you watch, exploring the massive movie library designed only for movie buffs would be interesting. Well, you must activate ROW8 on Roku, Vizio, and Apple TV before you get started with one of these devices.
How to get row8.com on Roku?
Movie lovers with a Roku device can check the steps below to access ROW8’s library for awesome movies.
- To get ROW8 on Roku, access the Roku Channel Store.
- In the search option, enter ROW8.
- On the screen, you will see the ROW8 app.
- Click the Add channel button to install the app.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app to generate an activation code.
- Go to row8.com/activate on your computer browser and enter the sign-in details. (If you don’t have the sign-in details, create an account right there.)
- After signing in to your account, enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Complete the process, and you will see a Congrats message on your screen.
- Your Roku screen will, load and there you go!
Activate ROW8 on Vizio Smart TV
Smart TVs users can find the following steps handy to stream movies.
- You will begin the activation process by turning on your Vizio Smart TV.
- Navigate to the application store on your TV and search ROW8 using the remote.
- ROW8 will turn up the screen, prompting you to click it.
- You will install the ROW8 app and enter the sign-in option (if required).
- Save the activation code that appears on the screen.
- On your mobile phone, you will need to access row8.com/activate and stick to the on-screen guidelines.
- After connecting your account, the Vizio Smart TV will refresh.
You can then browse the movie category to start streaming what you love. Remember, you can swap the movie if you don’t like it.
How to Reset ROW Password?
Can’t log into your ROW8 account? Here’s how you can reset the password.
- Access the sign-in page.
- Click “FORGOT PASSWORD”.
- Enter Email Address.
- You will receive a confirmation link in your inbox.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to retrieve your password.