One of the easiest ways to keep track of sports and sports culture is through Bleacher Report. Abbreviated as B/R, Bleacher Report is a website headquartered in San Francisco.
If you want to stream live TV, scores, stats, highlights, and the latest news on your favorite streaming media player, install the Bleacher Report app and activate B/R via bleacherreport.com/activate.
Bleacher Report is available on all major streaming platforms, including Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, and Xbox.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to activate Bleacher Report on your streaming device.
Bleacher Report Supported Devices
You can stream Bleacher Report on the following devices –
- Amazon Fire TV
- Chromecast (Only Android mobile devices)
- B/R mobile apps
- AirPlay (Only iOS mobile devices)
- On the Web (Bleacherreport.com)
You can also check our guide on how to activate Bally Sports to watch Live sports events.
Guide to Activate Bleacher Report on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Fire TV
Here are the prerequisites to activate B/R on your TV –
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Compatible streaming device or Smart TV.
- You will need a laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile phone to activate Bleacher Report.
- Sign-in details of B/R and your TV provider.
Once you have the above pre-activation checklist ready, you can follow the instructions given below –
How to Activate Bleacher Report on Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is one of the popular streaming devices in the United States. To watch Bleacher Report on Fire TV, you must install and activate the app via bleacherreport.com/activate.
Refer to the following steps:
- Turn on your TV connected to the Fire TV device.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and click the magnifying glass icon.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type Bleacher Report.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- After installation, launch the app to get the activation code.
- Leave the screen visible while you access bleacherreport.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the sign-in details and type the code in the required field. (If you don’t have an account, click the Sign-Up button to create a Bleacher Report profile.)
You are now ready to stream B/R on Amazon Firestick.
Activate Bleacher Report on Roku
There’s no better streaming device than Roku when it comes to streaming. To stream Bleacher Report on Roku –
- Go to the Channel Store on your Roku device.
- Use the virtual keyboard to get the Bleacher Report app.
- Click the Add Channel button to install the app.
- After installing the app, you need to return to the home screen to launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV to generate an activation code and the URL.
- Access the activation link bleacherreport.com/activate on a different device.
- Now, sign in with your phone, Facebook, or email address.
- Enter the code and click Activate to complete the process.
The Bleacher Report app is now activated on your Roku streaming device.
Bleacherreport.com Activate on Apple TV
Apple TV users can follow the steps below to activate the Bleacher Report app –
- Open App Store on your Apple TV.
- Install the Bleacher Report app.
- Launch the app to generate a unique activation code.
- Once you have the code, visit bleacherreport.com/activate on your computer or mobile device.
- Sign in to your B/R account, if not already.
- Enter the code shown on your TV and click Activate.
If the entered details are correct and you have an active subscription, you can watch live sports events, news, and highlights on your Apple TV via Bleacher Report app.
Steps to Install & Activate Bleacher Report on Android TV
Here are the simple steps to install and activate the Bleacher Report app on your Android TV –
- Switch on your Android TV device and access the Google Play Store app.
- In the Play Store, search for the B/R app and select it from the suggestions.
- Install the app on your Google TV.
- After installing the app, you need to launch it.
- You will see a unique activation code along with instructions to activate Bleacher Report on Android TV.
- Now on a different device, open bleacherreport.com/activate.
- Sign in with your credentials if you haven’t signed in already.
- After signing in, enter the code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button to start streaming Bleacher Report on Android TV.
Bleacher Report on Xbox
Game consoles like Xbox let you easily stream Bleacher Report content.
- On your Xbox device, access the Xbox/ Microsoft Store.
- Please search for the Bleacher Report app and install it by clicking the Get button.
- Open the app to get hold of a unique code.
- After getting the code, go to bleacherreport.com/activate on your phone or computer.
- Sign in to your Bleacher Report account.
- Connect your TV by entering the code in the prompted field.
You can now watch Bleacher Report on Xbox One.
Can I subscribe to Bleacher Report through a TV provider?
Yes, you can subscribe to Bleacher Report through a participating TV provider. Here’s a list of cable TV providers that support Bleacher Report –
- Sudden Link
- AT&T U-Verse
Frequently Asked Questions
Bleacher Report is a paid streaming service. You must subscribe to a monthly plan to stream sports content on the TV screen.
You must subscribe to the service for $9.99 ($79.99 for an annual pass) to stream it anytime, anywhere.
Here’s a rundown of the steps to create a Bleacher Report account.
– On your computer, go to bleacherreport.com/sign_up.
– Click your preferred Sign Up option – Sign up with Phone/ Sign up with Facebook
– A couple of steps and your Bleacher Report account will be ready.