For Kansas City news, weather reports, sports news, local events, traffic, and more, get the KCTV app on your smart device. The KCTV app can be installed and activated on your streaming device to stay on top of current on-demand news. The KCTV5 News channel brings you updated satellite and radar images of Kansas City, Missouri, and the surrounding areas. To get all the latest events before starting the day, you may like to add & activate KCTV News on your device via kctv5.com/activate.
KCTV5 News on Apple TV
Apple TV is a popular streaming platform, and it supports KCTV5 News. If you own an Apple TV device, here’s how you can get the app to receive local news updates.
- Begin the activation process by making sure your Apple TV is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the App Store from the home screen and enter the name of the app in the search option.
- The search result will display the app.
- Click the Get button to install it.
- The app is ready to be launched.
- Enter the required details (if any) to receive a unique activation code.
- Take note of the code, and grab your phone.
- Access kctv5.com/activate on your mobile and enter your Email and Password.
- You will then click the Sign In button.
- Now, enter the code in the right field.
- Click the Activate button.
Your device is ready to stream what you want to watch.
How to Watch KCTV5 News on Roku kctv5.com/activate
Watch special investigative reports, weather forecasts, sports headlines, and stories you will only get on 5 like Friday Night Flights, Top 5, Good Questions, and Call For Action – when you get the KCTV5 app on your Roku, streaming becomes so easy and fun.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Make sure it is connected to a high-speed, stable Internet connection.
- You will navigate to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Go to the Streaming Channels option.
- Click the Search Channels option.
- Access the Search bar and type KCTV5 News.
- You will see a popup on the screen. It will carry a unique activation code.
- Save the code before heading to kctv5.com/activate.
- Access the activation page on your computer and enter the sign-in details.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You will enter the activation code on this page to complete the process.
A success message will appear on the screen. This indicates that your Roku device is ready to get all the latest sports headlines on the Tigers, Jayhawks, Royals, Wildcats, and Chiefs from the KCTV5 News Locker Room.
kctv5.com/activate – KCTV5 on Fire TV
KCTV5 News is available on Fire TV. It is the ultimate source for local news, live TV, and on-demand content. Refer to the following steps to enjoy investigations, top stories, and Kansas City’s most popular videos.
- You will begin the activation process by switching on your device.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and search for KCTV News.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- Open it to receive a code. Save the registration code for future use.
- Without delaying any further, you will open your computer.
- Go to kctv5.com/activate and enter the sign-in details.
- Enter the activating code and complete the activation process.
This marks the end of the activation process. You should be able to access top stories on your Fire TV.
How to Sign up with KCTV Kansas City Account
Don’t have a KCTV Kansas City account? Check this step-by-step guide to create one.
- Navigate to kctv5.com/activate on your computer.
- Click the Register here button since you don’t have an account.
- Enter Username, Email, Password, and Confirm Password.
- After entering all these details, you need to check the box “I’m not a robot.”
- Click the Create Account button.