Install and activate the Disc Golf Network on your streaming device via discgolfnetwork.com/activate to watch video coverage of premier disc golf events. However, you will have to subscribe to the channel to watch exclusive shows and segments, post-produced coverage, and live coverage of Disc Golf Pro Tour events.
It seems like PDGA members are in luck as they get a 50% discount to watch Disc Golf Network. Register through a web browser to reap discounts if you are a PDGA member and have the discount code.
Guide to Activate Disc Golf Network at discgolfnetwork.com/activate
The Disc Golf Network channel is compatible with all major streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and Xbox. You will have to ensure that your streaming media player is connected to your TV and boasts a high-speed Internet connection.
Let us walk you through the activation process below if you have the above prerequisites. Then, you will surely be ready with your device to watch all the thrills by the end of the process.
Activate Disc Golf Network on Roku
The steps to add & activate Disc Golf Network on Roku are easy to understand. Follow these steps carefully to start watching the sport’s most elite golf tournaments.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- You will need to navigate to the home screen by clicking the Home icon on the Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down from the home screen to access the Streaming Channels option.
- Select Search Channels to get access to the Roku Channel Store.
- Search for the app, i.e., Disc Golf Network using the virtual keyboard.
- Click the Add channel button.
- Press the OK button and then click the Go to Channel button.
- Access the home screen and look for the installed app.
- Launch it and click the Sign In button.
- Enter the sign-in details (if prompted) to receive a unique activation code and URL.
- Now, you need to access the URL – discgolfnetwork.com/activate on your computer, mobile, tablet, or laptop.
- Here, you need to enter the Email Address.
- Click the Next button.
- Enter the password and click the Next button.
- Enter the linking code and click Activate.
- Your Roku device is ready to stream your favorite matches.
Install & Activate Disc Golf Channel on Apple TV
Apple TV is another widely used streaming device in the country. We have you covered if you don’t know how to install and activate Disc Golf Network.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the home screen and access the App Store.
- Type Disc Golf Network using the virtual keyboard and press the Get button.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- Click the Sign In button to get a unique activation code.
- Note down the activation code and URL shown on the TV screen.
- Grab your phone to access discgolfnetwork.com/activate.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click the Next button.
- You will now enter the code and click the Activate button to finish the process.
- A Success message will appear on the screen.
- Your Apple TV will load automatically. You are all set to watch Disc Golf on your Apple TV.
Activate Disc Golf Network on Fire TV at discgolfnetwork.com/activate
The following steps will help you activate the Disc Golf Network channel on Fire TV.
- Boot your Fire TV device.
- Ensure it is connected to your TV and has the best Internet connection.
- Now access the home screen menu by pressing the Home button.
- Go to the Amazon App Store.
- Use the virtual keyboard and type Disc Golf Network in the search bar.
- Select the app. from the search results.
- Click the Get button.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Press Sign-in to receive the activation code.
- Now, visit discgolfnetwork.com/activate on your phone or computer.
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required fields.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the activation code and click the Activate button.
- Your Amazon Fire TV device is ready to stream.
Disc Golf Network on Android TV
- From the home screen of your Android TV device, navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Install the Disc Golf Network channel.
- Launch it and enter sign-in details.
- You will see an activation code and instructions.
- Go to the official activation URL, i.e., discgolfnetwork.com/activate, on your mobile or computer.
- Enter your Email Address and click the Next button.
- Enter Password in the required field.
- Click Next and enter the activation code shown on the TV screen.
- Finish the activation process by clicking the Activate button.
Easy steps to activate Disc Golf Network on Android TV?