April 8, 2022 / Olivia Jones
How to Activate Your New AvantCard at avant.com/activate
Earlier known as Avant Credit, Avant is an Illinois-based private company belonging to the financial technology industry. Initially, the company was established as a mid-prime lender, issuing personal unsecured loans through its proprietary technology after determining the creditworthiness of an individual.
Currently, Avant is also known for offering a range of credit cards to the customers, such as Avantcard One, Avantcard Reward+, etc.
If you have recently received a new Avant card, you must activate it at avant.com/activate before using it for making purchases and payments.
To know how to activate the Avant card online, follow the information provided below.
Complete Guide to Activate Avant Card
There are three ways to activate your new AvantCard.
- Activate Avant Card at avant.com/activate
- Activate Avant Card at avant.com/card
- Activate Avant Card over the phone
Before following the below instructions to activate your Avant credit card, keep your card details ready, as you will need to provide them during the activation process.
Avant Card Activation at avant.com/activate
- Go to the Avant Card activation page – avant.com/activate.
- Provide your email address, the last 4-digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), and the Last 4-digits of your Avant Card.
- Click on the Activate Card button.
- Your Avant Card is now active and ready to use.
- Your Avant card dashboard will show additional details and options for your account, such as enabling autopay, paperless statement enrollment, etc.
Steps to Activate Avant Card at avant.com/card
You can activate your Avant card using the below steps if you have already set up your Avant account and have account details handy.
- Visit avant.com/card.
- Sign in using your email and password.
- Next, enter the last 4-digits of your Avant Card and the last 4-digits of your SSN.
- Your Avant Card is now activated, and you can use it to make purchases and payments.
Activate Avant Card Over the Phone
If you don’t wish to use the methods mentioned above to activate your Avant Card, you can call 855 752 7011 to activate your new card. Just follow the on-call prompts to provide the required information, and you are done. Your Avant Card will be activated right away.
Don’t Remember Your Account Password?
If you ever forget your Avant card account password, you can reset it by following the steps below.
- Go to avant.com.
- Click on the Login option provided in the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the Login box, click on the “Don’t remember your password?” option.
- Enter your email address on file and click the SEND EMAIL button.
- You will receive an email from Avant.
- Follow the instructions provided in the email message to reset your password.
How to Contact Avant?
If you cannot activate your card or reset the Avant account password, you can contact Avant customer support. To know how to contact Avant customer support for assistance, follow the information suggested below.
Send email to Avant (Email Form): click here
Credit Card Assistance
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 855-752-7012
- Timing: Monday to Friday – 07:00 AM-10:00 PM Central | Saturday to Sunday: 07:00 AM–08:00 PM Central
Frequently Asked Questions
Avant periodically reviews your account to determine if you are eligible for a credit line increase or not. However, if you wish to request an increase in your credit line manually, you can apply for it using your self-service dashboard. Also, you can use the Avant mobile app or call 1 855 AVANTCARD.
To report your lost Avant Card, call Avant support at 1 855 AVANTCARD and press 1. Your card will be blocked immediately to prevent misuse.
You can close your Avant card by calling the Avant card specialist at 1 855 AVANTCARD. However, it is to be noted that there may still be trailing authorizations and payments returns once your account is closed. Also, you will still be accountable for any remaining debit balance on your account.
Before submitting the Avant Card application form, you can check annual membership fees, APRs, and other pricing conditions. You will also get the rate and fee summary with the cardmember agreement.