March 1, 2021 / Activate Guide
Steps to Activate Avant Card at avant.com card/activate
Last updated on October 8th, 2021
Earlier known as Avant Credit, Avant is an Illinois-based private company belonging to the financial technology industry. Initially, the company was established as a mid-prime lender, it issues a personal unsecured loan for the first time through its proprietary technology to determine the creditworthiness of an individual. Currently, Avant is known for also offering personal loans and credit cards to the customers, such as Avantcard One, Avantcard Reward+, etc. If you have recently received any of these Avant cards, you can use them for making purchases and payments anywhere, however, before you can use them, you will first need to activate your Avant card at avant.com/card/activate. To know how to activate the Avant card at avant.com/activate, follow the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Avant Card at avant.com/card/activate
NOTE: Before following the information provided below to activate your Avant credit card at the avant.com/card/activate page, make sure to keep your card details ready as you will need to provide them during the activation process.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the Avant card activation page using the URL – avant.com/card/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will be prompted to provide your email address, the last 4 characters of your Social Security Number, and the Last 4 digits of your Avant Card.
- So, enter the required information in the provide fields and click on the Activate Card This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to provide information such as your card number, expiry date, and CVV security code.
- Once you are done providing all the information on the subsequent page, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. After completing the activation process, you will be able to use your Avant card for making purchases and payments.
NOTE: While the activation process of the Avant card is simple, however, if you are requested to sign in to your Avant account before you can activate your card, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to sign in to your account.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer. Once you have opened the browser, you will need to navigate to the Avant homepage by entering the URL – avant.com in the address bar.
- Once you are on the homepage of the Avant card, you will need to click on the login option provided on the top-right corner of the screen. As you will click on the login option, you will be directed to the sign-in page.
- On the sign-in page, you will need to enter your email address and password in the provided fields, and then press the login
- In case you have forgotten the password of your Avant account, you can click on the Forgot Password? This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the email address in the provided field and press the Reset My Password Doing so will take you to the next screen where you will need to follow the on-screen prompted to reset your account password.
- Once you are done resetting the password of your Avant account, you can sign in to your account using the new password.
Contact Avant Customer Support
Although following the above-mentioned steps is most likely to help you easily activate your Avant card and reset the password, in case you are unable to activate your card or reset the Avant account password, you can contact Avant customer support. To know how to contact Avant customer support for assistance, follow the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and go to the homepage of Avant using the URL – https://www.avant.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to click on the Support option located near the top-right corner of the screen. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen where you will find two support options – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) | Contact Us.
- If you select the FAQ option from the drop-down menu, you will be directed to the next screen where you will find the answers to common queries such as Contacting Avant, Credit Score, Refinance Loan, Eligibility, etc. You can browse through the list to find the answer to your particular query or issue.
- On the other hand, if you select the Contact Us option from the drop-down menu, this will take you to the next page where you will Email support and Live Chat support options.
- If you wish to seek assistance through the Email support option, you will need to provide information for the sections such as Name, Email Address, Select a Product, Select a Topic, and How can we help you?.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the provided fields, click on the Send You can then wait for a response from the Avant customer support.
- Similarly, if you wish to seek assistance from Avant customer support through the Chat support option, you will need to click on the Help option located in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Clicking on the Help option will open a chat window on your screen where you will need to enter your query in the message box to get appropriate assistance for your query or concern.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your Avant card at the avant.com/card/activate page, reset your Avant account password, and contact Avant customer support for assistance.