Macy’s, originally known as R.H. Macy & Co., is a department store chain having more than 512 stores. The store is known for offering a wide range of Men, Women’s, and Kids’ clothing, including Plus Sizes and accessories like Handbags, Watches, Jewelry, Shoes, Home Décor, and Bed & Bath.
Moreover, to make the shopping experience more effortless and rewarding for the customers, the company also offers a credit card.
Macy’s credit card is a loyalty card that rewards frequent shoppers with a store credit that can be used for future purchases from their stores. In addition, the card unlocks special discounts and promotions that provide customers an additional incentive to purchase and make a saving.
If you recently got a new Macy’s card, you must activate it at macys.com/activate before using it in the store.
To know how you can easily activate your Macy’s credit card, follow the information provided below.
Guide to Activate Macy’s Card Online at macys.com/activate 
Before following the instructions provided below, make sure you have the credit card details handy.
- Navigate to Macy’s credit card activation page – macys.com/activate.
- Provide the required information – card number, name as it appears on your card, security code, and last 4-digits of the SSN of the primary cardholder.
- After filling in all the required information, click Verify.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete your Macy’s credit card activation process.
Alternate Ways to Activate Macy’s Credit Card
The alternate ways to activate your new Macy’s credit card are as follows –
Activate a Macy’s Credit Card over the Phone
You can activate Macy’s card by calling 1-888-257-6757 or the number provided on the activation sticker. Follow the on-call prompts to verify your personal and card information to activate your Macy’s credit card.
Activate via Mobile App
To activate Macy’s card, install the Department Stores National Bank app on your mobile device, use your credentials to sign in, and tap the credit card activation button. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. You may be prompted to enter your personal and card details.
So, these are the steps that will help you activate your Macy credit card. However, if you face any trouble activating your card, contact Macy’s credit card customer service at 888 257 6757. Their timing is Monday-Sunday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 AM ET. TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired 711.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily manage your Macy’s credit card by signing in to your account. Once logged in, go to My Account > Macy’s Credit Card and use the different options to manage your card.
– Select the “Apply for Macy’s Credit Card” option here.
– Please enter the required information in the provided field and click Continue. (Review the Terms & Conditions before submitting the application form.
– Your application will be verified for eligibility.
– If approved, you can proceed with the process to get your card.
To report your lost or stolen Macy’s card, visit macys.com.
– Select the My Account option and sign in to your account.
– Once logged in, go to the Macy’s Credit Card section and select the Credit Summary link.
– Next, select the “I want to…” drop-down box located on the upper right side of the page. Then, choose Report a Lost or Stolen Card.
Follow the on-screen prompts and submit your report on the subsequent screen.
– Your card will be blocked, and a new card will be sent within 7 to 10 days.