The University of Wisconsin Credit Union, known for doing business as UW Credit Union, is a credit union, a type of financial institution, which is similar to a commercial bank but is basically a member-owned financial cooperative, managed by members only and operated on a not-for-profit basis. The company is known for providing services generally to members similar to retail banks such as deposit accounts, provision of credit, and other financial services. In addition to this, UW Credit Union also offers cards for purchases and payments. If you have recently received your UW Credit Union Card, you will first need to activate it on the uwcu.org/activate page. To know how to activate the UW Credit Union card, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate UW Credit Union Card on uwcu.org/activate
NOTE: When following the activation process provided below, you will need to make sure that you have your card details available as you will need to provide them when prompted to do so.
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and navigate to the activation page of UW Credit Union using the URL – uwcu.org/activate.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the Username and Password in the provided field and press the Log In button.
- Once you are logged into your UW Credit Union account, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process of your UW Credit Union card.
- In case you ever forget the Username or Password of your account, you will need to click on the Forgot Username or Password? Option on the activation page located below the Log In
- As you will click on the Forgot Username or Password? option, you will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted to enter information such as Social Security or ITIN, Member Number, or Any Account or Card Number in the provided field.
- Once you are done entering the required information in the prompted field, you will need to click on the Next Step
- As you will click on the Next Step button, you will be directed to the next screen where you will need to follow the on-screen instructions to recover your UW Credit Union account Username or Password.
- After you have recovered the login credentials, you will need to return to the activation page and follow the instructions provided above to complete the activation process for your UW Credit Union card.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your UW Credit Union Card on the uwcu.org/activate page. However, if you are facing trouble activating your card, you can contact the UW Credit Union customer support for assistance by following the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of UW Credit Union using the URL – https://www.uwcu.org/.
- Once you are on the homepage of UW Credit Union, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Contact Us You will be directed to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find the different assistance options to seek assistance for your problem. The different assistance options include Search Help, Schedule an Appointment, General Questions, and Phone Assistance.
Following these steps will help you to get appropriate assistance from UW Credit Union Customer Support easily.