Looking for a subscription-based TV service that brings you all entertainment in one place? SelectTV is your go-to American TV channel available on all your streaming platforms including Roku. Below, you will come across the required steps to install and activate SelectTV on Roku. Choose a suitable plan, follow the steps meticulously, and you will get access to SelectTV’s extensive entertainment library.
Step-by-Step Guide to Activate SelectTV on Roku
When installed and activated on Roku, SelectTV allows you to enjoy live channels, the latest hit movies, full seasons of your favorite shows, and more. Before you activate SelectTV on Roku, ensure that you have got a suitable plan. You can select one plan or choose a 7-day Free Trial to know which one suits you. Now, let’s get started with the activation steps.
- Turn on your Roku device and make sure it is connected to your TV. Both the devices should have the same Internet connection.
- Use the Roku remote and tap on the Home icon to navigate to the Home screen.
- From there, you need to go to “Streaming Channels”.
- Use the remote to navigate to the Roku Channel Store.
- Browse and make sure you get hold of the Select TV If you don’t find it, type the name in the search bar.
- The app will now appear on your TV screen. Tap the “Add channel” button to get it on your Roku device.
- Launch the app to receive a unique activation code.
- Take note of the code and use a smart device to access the activation page.
- Enter the code in the right field and click on the “Continue” button.
During the process, if you are prompted to sign in to your SelectTV profile, use the SelectTV credentials (username and password) to sign in.
You have now successfully activated SelectTV on Roku. It becomes easier than ever to watch your favorite TV shows, events, movies, and more from the Internet.
How Does SelectTV Work?
Formed in 1976 and first began broadcasting in 1978, the American subscription television service is now accessible to millions of U.S. residents. It works by collecting and organizing hundreds and thousands of movies and TV shows from various streaming providers and puts them all in one place, thus allowing you to enjoy everything just in one place.
When you install and activate SelectTV on Roku, you literally get access of millions of hours of entertainment. This means, you only have to choose what you want to watch with your family and friends. For that, you have use to the built-in search feature or discover new entertainment based on popularity, genre, year, and rating. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for a fun movie or the latest episode of your loved TV show, or a special video that your whole family wants to watch, or maybe, a live stream of a big game that you want to enjoy with your friends, it is just a few clicks away.
What Popular SelectTV Programs You Can Watch on Your Roku?
Hundreds of live channels, on-demand movies and TV shows from major networks, and many radio stations, SelectTV on Roku is your new one-stop-shop for endless entertainment.
- TV Shows: You will be able to watch the latest episodes from major networks including History, CBS, NBS, ABC, and A&E.
- Movies: If you are a movie buff, you are in luck to have SelectTV on your Roku. SelectTV brings you the perfect movies for any occasion. You get to choose from over 100,000 free and pay-per-view titles. This also includes the latest box office hits.
- Live Channels: You love watching the news, sports, and other entertainment options? SelectTV provides you with hundreds of 24/7 live channels. Select what you want to watch.
- Radio Stations: From music to news and sports, you can listen to over 30,000 streaming radio stations on your Roku digital media player.
What more could you ask for?