Commonly known as POP TV, POP is a pay television channel owned and managed by ViacomCBS’ domestic networks division. POP TV is a basic entertainment channel primarily focused on programs related to popular culture. At present, the channel has more than 67 million subscribers in America.
POP TV app is available on almost all streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Android, iOS, smartphones, etc. So, to watch Pop TV on any streaming device, you need to install the Pop Now app from the app store and activate it at poptv.com/activate.
To know how to activate POP TV on streaming devices, follow the information provided below in this guide.
Guide to Activate POP TV via poptv.com/activate
To access Pop TV shows, movies, and live TV on your streaming device, you must have access to Pop TV through a participating TV provider. If you have the subscription and your streaming device is running with the latest updates, you can follow the information below to activate the Pop NOW app.
Steps to Activate POP NOW App on Roku
Regardless of the Roku device (Roku Stick or Roku Smart TV), you can follow the below-mentioned instructions to activate the Pop NOW app at poptv.com/activate.
- Access the Streaming Channels option from the main menu of your Roku device.
- Select the Search/Search Channels option under the Streaming Channels section to find the Pop NOW app.
- Once you find the app, please select it from the search results.
- Next, tap the Add channel button to download and install the app.
- After installation, tap the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- A unique code along with an activation link – poptv.com/activate will display on your TV screen.
- Open this link to get to the Pop NOW activation page.
- Enter the code in the provided field on the activation page and click ACTIVATE button.
- Then, sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
- Once logged in, the Pop NOW app will be activated on your Roku device.
Poptv.com Activate on Android TV
To access the Pop TV on your smart Android TV, install the POP Now app from Play Store and activate it at poptv.com/activate. For step-by-step instructions, refer to the following steps.
- Access Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Find the Pop Now app in the Play Store.
- Next, tap the Install button to download and install the app.
- Then, launch the POP TV app by pressing the Open option.
- Inside the app, select the Sign-in option to generate an activation code.
- Go to poptv.com/activate on another device.
- Enter the code in the given field and tap ACTIVATE button.
- Sign in with your service provider credentials and complete the remaining on-screen prompts (if any).
Return to your Android TV and start watching POP TV content right away.
Activate Pop NOW on Apple TV via poptv.com/activate
Another device you can use to access the “Pop NOW” app is the Apple TV device. You can install the Pop NOW app on Apple TV from the App Store’s Entertainment category. For a complete installation and activation process, refer to the instructions below.
- Launch the App Store app on your Apple TV.
- In the App Store, browse manually (in the Entertainment category) to locate the Pop NOW app or use the search option.
- Select the Pop Now app and tap the Get button.
- The application will begin installing on your Apple TV.
- Once installed, tap Open to launch the app.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now that you have the code, visit the Pop NOW activation page – poptv.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the given field on the activation page and press the ACTIVATE button.
- Next, select your TV Provider (if prompted) and sign in using its TV credentials.
- The Pop NOW app will be linked to your Apple TV.
How to Access Pop TV on Android and iOS devices?
Using an Android phone/tablet or iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, you can easily enjoy Pop NOW programming on them through a simple sign-in process. Below are the quick steps that can help you with the process.
- Open the application store on your Android/iOS device (Play Store for Android and App Store for Apple TV).
- Please search for the Pop NOW app in the application store and install it.
- Once installed, launch the Pop NOW app.
- On the welcome screen, you will be prompted to sign in.
- Enter the login credentials of your TV Provider.
- Once logged in, you will be able to watch your favorite Pop NOW programming right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
At present, you can access the Pop NOW app on Roku Stick, Roku TV, Apple TV, Android Phones & Tablets, and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch).
Unfortunately, the Pop NOW app is currently not available on Android TV. You can access the app only on your Android phones and tablets.
You will only be able to access the Pop TV content on your preferred device when you have a subscription to the channel through a participating TV Provider.
If you are unable to access the Pop Now app on your Apple TV:
– Restart the Pop NOW app.
– Restart your Apple TV.
– Check your internet connection.
– Update your Apple TV under Settings > System > Software Updates > Update Software.
– Select Download and follow the on-screen prompts if an update is available.