OAN expanded as One America News (sometimes called One America News Network), is a pro-Trump cable channel founded in 2013 by Robert Herring Sr.
It is an independent, cutting-edge channel for political discussions. However, OAN is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories and was suspended by YouTube due to violation.
While the channel has been quite controversial, it is still available through cable, satellite, and IPTV.
If you wish to access the channel on a streaming device like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc., install the OAN app from the app store. However, you can’t watch this news network unless you have an active subscription plan.
Let’s learn how to subscribe and stream OAN on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, & Android TV.
Guide to Watch OAN on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV & Android TV
You must confirm the following prerequisites before you can get started with OAN on different devices.
- You must have a high-speed internet connection.
- A compatible device to stream the popular OAN programming.
- An activate subscription.
To know how to access OAN on your streaming device, follow the instructions provided below –
OAN News Live on Roku
Roku is a top-notch choice for streaming your favorite shows and movies. It supports almost all leading streaming services, subscription-based services, and cable channels. OAN is available on the Roku Channel Store.
Here’s how you can get started with OAN on Roku –
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by clicking the Home button on the remote.
- Access the Streaming Channels option and select Search Channels.
- Search for the OAN app and click the Add channel button to install the Oan app on Roku.
- Launch the app and enter the log-in details.
You are now ready to watch national and international news on your Roku device.
OANN on Firestick
Fire TV users can get the OAN app by using the following steps –
- Power on the Amazon Fire TV device and access the App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for OAN.
- Once the app appears on the screen, click the Get button to install it.
- After installation, locate the app to launch it.
- Once you launch the app, use the sign-in details.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to watch high-quality news on the OAN app.
Install OAN on Apple TV
You can get the OAN app on your Apple TV. Here’s a step-by-step guide to doing that.
- Go to the App Store from the Apple TV home screen.
- Use the virtual keyboard to type OAN.
- The search results will bring the app.
- Select the app and click the Get button to install it on Apple TV.
- Now, launch the app and enter the OANN sign-in credentials.
You are now ready to access top news and live TV on One America News Network.
Get OAN on Android TV
To install and watch OAN on Android TV, you are encouraged to follow the steps below.
- First, access the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Search for OAN (One America News Network) app in the Play Store.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Follow the prompts on your TV screen to download & install the OAN app.
- Open the app and enter the required sign-in details to watch OAN on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
OAN has monthly as well as yearly plans. So, select a suitable plan as per your budget and needs.
– Visit live.oann.com/join.ktv to access the sign-up page.
– Enter your email address and password.
– Click the SUBMIT button.
– You will now have two plans to choose from – Monthly ($4.99 per month) and Yearly ($53.85 per year).
– After selecting a plan, provide the card details and complete the process.
The way to stream OAN is to opt for a monthly plan. It will get you a 30-day free trial. Ensure you cancel the subscription before your one-month trial period ends.
If you have any other queries related to OAN, you can ask your query in the comment section below.