September 16, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Activate Your Card on thego2bank.com activate Page?
Go2Bank is a banking service offered by Green Dot Corporation to provide easy-to-use and simplified banking operations. The bank is known for help customers to save time and money while enhancing their financial well-being. As Go2Bank is insured by FDIC, it means that your money is safe up to the maximum permitted limit. The bank also offers Go2Bank card which is like a regular credit card with a credit limit and monthly payment model. If you are got your Go2Bank credit card, you will first need to activate it on the go2bank.com/activate page. To know how to activate your Go2Bank credit card on the go2bank.com/activate page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Your Card on the go2bank.com/activate Page
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the activation page of Go2Bank card using the URL – go2bank.com/activate.
- As you will reach the activation page of Go2Bank on your web browser, you will need to enter your Go2Bank account Email Address and Password in the prompted fields and press the Log In You will be logged into your Go2Bank account.
- Once you are logged into your Go2Bank account, you will need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation of your credit card.
NOTE: Make sure to keep your card details handy as you are most likely to be prompted to provide them during the activation process.
- When you are done activating your Go2Bank credit card, you can use it to make desired purchases and payments online and in the stores.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate your credit card on the go2bank.com/activate page. However, if you don’t remember your Email Address or Password for your Go2Bank account, you will need to click or tap on the “Trouble Logging in” option located on the activation page.
- As you will select the “Trouble Logging in” option, you will be prompted with the following options in a small window on your screen:
- Forgot your email address
- Reset your password
- If you have forgotten your email address, you will need to select the Forgot your email address option. Doing so will direct you to the next screen where you will need to enter your 16-digit card number, CVV, Expiration date (MM/YY), and Last 4 digits of SSN in the prompted fields. Then, press the Continue button and follow the on-screen prompts to recover your email address.
- On the other hand, if you have forgotten your password, you will need to select the “Reset your password” option. Doing so will direct you to the next screen where you will need to enter your email address in the prompted field and press the Continue After that, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
And, this is how you can easily recover/reset the email address/password of your Go2Bank account. Moreover, if you need assistance regarding the activation of your Go2Bank card or any other issue, you can contact Go2Bank customer support by following the instructions provided below.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and go to the homepage of Go2Bank using the URL – https://www.go2bank.com/.
- Once you get to the homepage of Go2Bank on your web browser, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Contact Us option under the Resources section. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find the different support options to seek assistance from Go2Bank customer support. Using the FAQ option, you will be able to find answers to common queries related to Go2Bank services.
- Similarly, using the “Chat with us” option, you can get in touch with one of the Go2Bank customer support representatives. However, it is to be noted that the chat support option is available from 05:00 AM to 09:00 PM, 7 days a week.
- If you wish to contact Go2Bank customer support through phone, you can reach them at 855 459 1334 | 05:00 AM to 09:00 PM PST, 7 days a week.
Using these different support options you can easily seek desired assistance for your query or concern from Go2Bank customer support.