September 11, 2021 / Activate Guide
embarkvet.com/activate – How to Activate Embark Vet Kit and Use It
In this guide, you will learn how to activate your Embark Vet Kit and the step-by-step procedure to use it. Keep in mind that to activate your test at embarkvet.com/activate, you will require an Activation Code. The Activation Code can be found on top of the envelope your swab comes in. Read to know the exact steps to activate your Embark Vet test.
Prerequisites for Activating Embark Vet Kit at embarkvet.com/activate
Here are a few must-have things that you will require to complete the activation process.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
- A smart device – computer or mobile phone.
- A 14-digit swab code (starting with 310).
- A 7-digit EM code.
- The authorized activation link – embarkvet.com/activate
If you confirm these details, you are good to go with the activation process below.
How to Activate Embark Vet Kit at embarkvet.com/activate?
To use the kit, you will need to activate it first. Follow the steps meticulously and carry out the process easily.
- Open your computer and ensure it is connected to a stable network.
- Launch your favorite browser and enter embarkvet.com/activate.
- You will be prompted to log in using your Embark Account credentials.
- After logging in, click the “Activate” kit button. It should be next to your dog’s name.
- You will be taken to another where you will have to enter your seven-digit EM code. (If your 7-digit EM code doesn’t work or you don’t have a code, you can select the option that says “Don’t have an activation code?” It should prompt you to provide a 14-digit swab code.)
- Click the “Continue” button and stick to the on-screen instructions.
- After answering a few more questions, you will be able to complete the process.
Step-by-Step Guide to Use Your Embark Kit to Test Your Dog’s DNA
Here’s how you can use the Embark Kit to test your dog’s DNA.
- After receiving your Embark Kit, you will need to create an account.
- Complete the activation process (you can follow the steps mentioned above).
- After activating, you will need to collect a sample from the inside of your dog’s cheek.
- Next, you will have to mail the swab back to Embark Vet’s laboratory. Make sure you send in the postage-paid packaging. If you are sending it from outside the country, you will add additional postage.
- Upon receiving your swab test, Embark Vet will confirm the same via email.
- Your dog’s results will be emailed to you within 2-4 weeks.
embarkvet.com/activate – FAQs
How to track your Embark sample?
If you want to track your sample, you can do that online. All you have to do is to log into your Embark Account using the log-in details. You will then be able to keep track of everything that the company does.
How long will the sample take to arrive at Embark Vet’s laboratory?
It shouldn’t take more than 7 business days if you use the U.S. Post Office. However, international customers can see their sample reaching the lab within 14 days. The authorized department will send back an email. You can keep track of the progress by signing in to your Embark Account.
I wonder if the sample expires before it could reach Embark lab.
This is a genuine concern. The only thing that you should be concerned about is closing the DNA collection tube properly. The liquid inside will stabilize and can preserve the sample for up to a year.
Got a query? Reach out to Embark Vet by visiting the official website.