September 6, 2021 / Activate Guide
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Roku?
Following its late 2019 launch, Disney Plus has earned a considerable number of subscribers in a few months, becoming one of the leading streaming services. Since Roku is the most popular streaming platform, the combination (Disney Plus on Roku) has surely grabbed the attention of millions. If you, however, found Disney Plus lacking in service, you would rather want to know the procedure to cancel it. In this guide, we will let you know the tips and tricks to cancel Disney Plus on Roku in easy way.
Don’t want to continue with Disney Plus on Roku and avoid paying unwanted charges? This guide will tell you how you can save $69.99 (per year) or $6.99 (per month) by cancelling the Disney Plus subscription on your Roku device.
Two Ways to Cancel Disney Plus on Roku
Here’s what one customer has to say about cancelling the service on Roku – “all I want to do is cancel the subscription. I keep getting told that Disney plus is thru Roku and so I’m trying to contact the correct people. I cant afford to continue to pay for it. I don’t have a job anymore. my husband lost his job too. we have to cut expenses.” If you have a similar concern or the other and you wish to get rid of the streaming service, read the guide.
There are two ways to cancel Disney Plus on Roku.
- On the Roku device.
- On the Roku website.
Below, you will learn about the complete guide to unsubscribe to the plan at the right time to avoid unwanted charges.
Cancel Disney Plus on Roku Device
You need to check the steps below to complete the cancellation process.
- Begin the process by turning on your Roku device.
- Press the “Home” icon on the remote to access the home screen menu.
- From there, you will need to navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Type “Disney Plus” and press the “*” button to have options.
- From the available options – Check for Updates, Give us feedback, Move Channel, Manage Subscription, and Close, you need to select the “Manage subscription” option.
- Now, click the “Cancel subscription” option to cancel the subscription.
- If prompted, you need to click the “Cancel subscription” option again to confirm.
- Now, click the “Done” button to finish the cancellation process.
The above-mentioned steps are handy if you want to cancel Disney Plus on Roku device.
Cancel Disney Plus on Roku Website
By accessing the Roku website, you can cancel the Disney Plus subscription. Let’s get started –
- Start the cancellation process by turning your computer on.
- Launch your preferred web browser and access the Roku website.
- Use the sign-in credentials – email and password – to sign in to your Roku account.
- Next, you will search for “Manage your subscriptions”. It will “view and manage your Roku-billed subscriptions”.
- You will see an array of subscribed apps or channels.
- Select the “Disney Plus” app and click the “Unsubscribe” button.
- This will cancel the subscription.
- If prompted, you need to confirm the cancellation of the subscription.
Did you cancel the subscription via the Roku device or the Roku website?
Other Ways to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription on Roku
Apart from the above procedures, you can also cancel your Disney Plus subscription by accessing the Disney Plus website (only if you have purchased the streaming service from the official Disney Plus website).
Here are steps to follow –
- On your computer, launch Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Access the Disney Plus website.
- Enter the log-in credentials and access your Disney Plus account.
- Navigate to “Billing Details”.
- Look for the option “Cancel Subscription” and click it.
- Click the “Complete Cancellation” option to confirm.
That’s it! You have successfully cancelled the subscription plan of your Disney Plus package.
You may want to check the official link for more information.