Best buy is a multinational consumer electronics retailer which initially started as an audio specialty store, called Sound of Music. Later, it was rebranded under its current name while shifting its focus to consumer electronics. The company is known for operating internationally in Mexico and Canada apart from the US. In North America, Best Buy is also known for operating the Insignia and Best Buy Mobile brands. The company sells cellular phones from AT&T Mobility, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint Corporation in the US. The company is popular for offering a variety of credit cards to customers. If you have recently received a Best Buy card, you will first need to activate it on the bestbuy.com/activate page (for Best Buy Gift Card). To know how to activate your Best Buy account online credit card on the page, follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Activate Best Buy Account Online Credit Card
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or, phone, and go to the homepage of Best Buy using the URL – https://www.bestbuy.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to enter “Activate Credit Card” in the search field and press the search icon. This will direct you to the next page.
- On the next page, you will need to located and select the Activation option to complete the activation process for your credit card.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the card activation process and be able to use it for purchases and payments.
So, these are the steps that will help you to activate your Best Buy account online credit card. In case you also wish to activate your Best Buy gift card, you can do so easily by following the instructions provided below.
Activating Best Buy Gift Card
- To begin with, you will first need to open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and go to the Best Buy Credit Card activation page by entering the following URL in the address bar – bestbuy.com/activate. You will be directed to the activation page.
- Once you are on the activation page of the Best Buy account online credit card, you will need to first enter the 16-digit gift card number which you want to activate. Next, you will need to enter the email address in the provided field, select the checkbox next to the I’m not a robot option, and then click on the Continue
- As you will click on the Continue button, you will be directed to the next screen where you will find the further instructions to follow.
- So, simply follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process of your Best Buy Gift Card.
And, this is how you can activate your Best Buy Gift Card. However, if you are facing trouble activating your Best Buy Credit Card or Gift Card, you can contact the Customer Service Center of Best Buy by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the homepage of the Best Buy website using the URL – https://www.bestbuy.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the Get Support
- Under the Get Support section, you will need to select the “Visit our Support Center” option. This will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will find the different assistance options to find an answer for your particular query or concern.
NOTE: Make sure to keep your card information ready when seeking assistance from one of the Best Buy representatives.